Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Alexander Grace blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
So there's this redpiller called Alexander Grace. He produces redpill content on women and dating strategies. His content is 99% useless redpill nonsense but there's a subtle blackpill if you think how much content he produces and how difficult it seems to date women. He has made videos for years and all of his videos are something about how women lie, manipulate, cheat, text ex boyfriends etc typical redpill stuff. But that's not my point here.

10 months ago he made a video where his female (18) made a Tinder profile using our friend Alexander's photos. He is 6/10, blue eyes, receding hairline but he's NTmaxxed and has an outgoing personality. His photos are good, makes him look 7/10 outgoing exciting guy. There's a photo where he's on a boat. In his photos you can't even see his receding hairline. Here's where it gets interesting: she completely failed to get anything for Alex. The woman is 18 but looks 28 and had high expectations but failed miserably. She sent messages to the few matches she got but nobody wanted to respond.

If you saw this photo without any context you would think that's Chad taking a boat to fuck pussy or that's a Chad on some millionaire heiress's boat living some fantasy life. But that's a guy who can't get a respond from women.

Alexander Gracel

The results are at around 9 minute 20 second mark

He's been getting more and more blackpilled as his audience has gotten smaller and smaller (suicide or given up) but he still produces redpill "how to detect women's lies and set boundaries to maintain frame" type of content

Last edited:
His profil pic on youtube makes him look like he is dead inside JFL it's over for alexandercer

Mogs me cuz white

Mogs me cuz white
It's over. Guy who can't get a date mogs you? Over.

wonder how many dicks she sucked.
She looks 28 and she thinks dating is easy while boat life Chadlite knows dating is extremely difficult. Gives some perspective to the world. This is exactly why I keep saying self improvement is a fucking meme. Chadlite goes on a boat and can't get a date to save his life while 18 year old grandmother thinks dating is eaazyy.

No matter how much you improve you are not gonna be shit. You either get women or you don't.

Mog never ends

Online dating is hell if you are sub8. Alexander looks high tier normie with blue eyes and average to slightly above average height so I have no doubts he doesn't have that many problems IRL.

Online dating is hell if you are sub8. Alexander looks high tier normie with blue eyes and average to slightly above average height so I have no doubts he doesn't have that many problems IRL.
Why would online dating and "IRL" be any different?

That's him on the boat? He looks much shorter and kind of fat tbh than his videos seem to let on. Or maybe he's just not wearing form fitting clothes. Did he say how tall he was?

That's him on the boat? He looks much shorter and kind of fat tbh than his videos seem to let on. Or maybe he's just not wearing form fitting clothes. Did he say how tall he was?
That's nitpicking. He looks way better in his pictures than in his videos. His eye wrinkles are not visible in his photos. 7/10 boat guy can't get a woman to respond to him and you think it's because his clothes are a bit off? Or maybe it was haircut or shower or what?

Because online dating gives infinite chocies whilst IRL is more liimited.
I can elab on it if you want

No matter how much you improve you are not gonna be shit. You either get women or you don't.
I agree, you either have it or you don't. There's no magical potion that will turn you into a chad. Just like there's no magical potion that make dumb people smart. I used to think that self improvement can help nearcel normies ascend, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

She looks 28
Yeah, bitch looks older than me lol (I'm 25). Plus, she's probably uglier in reality, she has tons of fakeup on in this video.

Please elab I want to hear how it's limiiiiteedd
When a hole goes on Tinder, she gets showered with unlimited matches and validation and she gets to pick from her personal menu of guys.
When a hole goes irl with her friends, the amount of chads on the streets isn't as much as on tinder, making the range of potential suitors more normie looking.
Normies get gfs and fuckbuddies all the time IRL but on Tinder they would struggle to get a land whale to swipe right on them.

When a hole goes on Tinder, she gets showered with unlimited matches and validation and she gets to pick from her personal menu of guys.
When a hole goes irl with her friends, the amount of chads on the streets isn't as much as on tinder, making the range of potential suitors more normie looking.
Normies get gfs and fuckbuddies all the time IRL but on Tinder they would struggle to get a land whale to swipe right on them.
So why would women go for sub8 men IRL if they have access to 8s and 9s on Tinder? I tried Tinder and I got 0 matches. This also correlates with how much attention I get from women IRL.

That's nitpicking. He looks way better in his pictures than in his videos. His eye wrinkles are not visible in his photos. 7/10 boat guy can't get a woman to respond to him and you think it's because his clothes are a bit off? Or maybe it was haircut or shower or what?
The opposite. I've been watching his videos for over a year, and he looks like high tier normie to Chadlite and I got the impression he was like 6'0"-6'1", and he looks lean in his videos with a closeup on his face which is 100% of his videos. That picture makes him look like he's 5'6"-5-9" at max, and his baggy jeans and hoodie makes him look shorter. So again, has he stated his height? The difference between say 5'7" and 6'0" is literally 60% difference in response rate.

The opposite. I've been watching his videos for over a year, and he looks like high tier normie to Chadlite and I got the impression he was like 6'0"-6'1", and he looks lean in his videos with a closeup on his face which is 100% of his videos. That picture makes him look like he's 5'6"-5-9" at max, and his baggy jeans and hoodie makes him look shorter. So again, has he stated his height? The difference between say 5'7" and 6'0" is literally 60% difference in response rate.
This is just braindead low IQ nitpicking and supports my point here. It's impossible to get a female response now. We are talking about how to get a response from women, not how to be a supermodel. Chadlite on a boat it's not enough. That's my point here exactly. Don't say "oh his clothes are just 1 size off" or "he didn't mention he is 6'5" or something." That's just low IQ nitpicking and supports my point that nothing less than perfection is enough.

So why would women go for sub8 men IRL if they have access to 8s and 9s on Tinder? I tried Tinder and I got 0 matches. This also correlates with how much attention I get from women IRL.
There aren't that many 8s and 9s in the world, let's just be honests here. Tinder is not filled with gigachads, and the streets are not filled with chads either. If a woman can get access to gigachads, she will dump anything less to go with him.
So, Tinder works different because it works like an online boutique, where you can spend your good deal of time picking the best option, and having the best option pick you (as a hole).
Meanwhile, IRL is like the neighbourhood store in which you can only buy what's there.
This is why dating apps and social media have been devastating to the average man, whose only chance was through social circle.

This is just braindead low IQ nitpicking and supports my point here. It's impossible to get a female response now. We are talking about how to get a response from women, not how to be a supermodel. Chadlite on a boat it's not enough. That's my point here exactly. Don't say "oh his clothes are just 1 size off" or "he didn't mention he is 6'5" or something." That's just low IQ nitpicking and supports my point that nothing less than perfection is enough.
Height = nitpicking :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolute bluepilled cope. No wonder you're watching redpill videos and thinking being NT overrides intrinsic qualities such as height, which is the #1 filter. What are you going to buy his videos on Patreon next? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Height2

Literal autistic and tourettes Chadlite who isn't NT at all, and he has women drooling over him. Even in the youtube comments foids are drooling over him. Except he is at least 6'0". The fact that you're so avoidant on Alexander Grace's height already shows you're coping.

Meanwhile, IRL is like the neighbourhood store in which you can only buy what's there.
But you don't have to buy anything. Women are not forced to pick an average guy. This is where your bluepill falls apart. Women are not attracted to anything else but Chad. Just because it's "IRL lol" doesn't mean women are suddenly attracted to uglier guys.

Height = nitpicking :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolute bluepilled cope. No wonder you're watching redpill videos and thinking being NT overrides intrinsic qualities such as height, which is the #1 filter. What are you going to buy his videos on Patreon next? :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You can't even understand my point you fucking moron. My point was that nothing less perfection is good enough for a response, but that's too difficult for you. Keep watching undateables bro you think disability is going to get you laid?

Because you have more control with initial interactions and more opportunities to get someone to lower their guard as time progresses within a 10-20 minute conversation instead of being limited to having a photo of you represent your entire being.

Sub8males who arent incel NEEDS IRL interactions to prosper, because there aint shit for them with chads bogarding all the attention.

Because you have more control with initial interactions and more opportunities to get someone to lower their guard as time progresses within a 10-20 minute conversation instead of being limited to having a photo of you represent your entire being.

Sub8males who arent incel NEEDS IRL interactions to prosper, because there aint shit for them with chads bogarding all the attention.
Just IRL theory

But you don't have to buy anything. Women are not forced to pick an average guy. This is where your bluepill falls apart. Women are not attracted to anything else but Chad. Just because it's "IRL lol" doesn't mean women are suddenly attracted to uglier guys.
LOL of course a foid wouldn't choose an ugly man irl even if it was her only choice, I meant for normies+ who struggle in online dating
IRL being better for normies is a well established fact, how old are you jfl

LOL of course a foid wouldn't choose an ugly man irl even if it was her only choice, I meant for normies+ who struggle in online dating
IRL being better for normies is a well established fact, how old are you jfl
So you think some guy who isn't attractive on screen is attractive IRL? Very interesting theory

You can't even understand my point you fucking moron. My point was that nothing less perfection is good enough for a response, but that's too difficult for you. Keep watching undateables bro you think disability is going to get you laid?
Just IRL theory
Just be a faggot who has never tried and is a height pill denier who thinks Alexander Grace = perfect theory.

Just IRL theory
Ive seen it play out for dudes that mog me but aren't chad.

Absolute failures on tinder and insta but still getting laid from meeting foids IRL at work, study sessions, going to bars, social gatherings etc etc obviously they arent fucking stacys but still getting more than me and you combined.

It works nigga, if it didnt , 90% of the male population would be on incel forums right next to you.

Just be a faggot who has never tried and is a height pill denier who thinks Alexander Grace = perfect theory.
Quote me the part where I denied height pill
When I said Alex wasn't perfect your interpretation was that Alex = perfect? I admire you, I truly do.

Ive seen it play out for dudes that mog me but aren't chad.
Why aren't you outside then?

Dude it's not that hard to understand tbh haha
Why avoid the question then?

Why avoid the question then?
"So you think some guy who isn't attractive on screen is attractive IRL?" <- you mean this question? I never said that you are attractive IRL if you are not on screen. I said, if you are normie looking, you are going to struggle to get anything in dating apps, but will probably have an okay time IRL.
It's not that brutal yet buddy boyo. When 100% of relationships are formed online, we can talk again.

This is a big difference. Do you ever go out? Did you ever go on a party or in a club? Average looking men and high tier normies can get laid in irl. Do you think Alexander Grace is an Incel? It’s only totally over for sub5 men.

Quote me the part where I denied height pill
When I said Alex wasn't perfect your interpretation was that Alex = perfect? I admire you, I truly do.
instead of all that garbage you typed in the OP, you neglected his height. He also neglects his height in the video. Why do you think that is? If you're not a height pill denier, then do what a toddler can and put the square block into the square hole and figure it out. Here's a foid's mindset for all that trash you typed trying to halo him: "ok didn't read, how tall is he?"

instead of all that garbage you typed in the OP, you neglected his height. He also neglects his height in the video. Why do you think that is? If you're not a height pill denier, then do what a toddler can and put the square block into the square hole and figure it out. Here's a foid's mindset for all that trash you typed trying to halo him: "ok didn't read, how tall is he?"

Yeah bro everyone woman is like "how tall is he?" and ignores pics
I am outside you fucking Retard. Bona-fide and proven incel through trial and error
"just go outside bro average men can fuck pussy there"
"I tried but I couldn't get anything"
Ahhh yes

Last edited:
Yeah bro everyone woman is like "how tall is he?" and ignores pics
What don't you understand about filters? Height is the first great filter that must be passed. Face is second and is also a filter, but is second to height. A landwhale swiping on subhumans literally says nothing. You're not autistic, you're just genuinely retarded.

What don't you understand about filters? Height is the first great filter that must be passed. Face is second and is also a filter, but is second to height. A landwhale swiping on subhumans literally says nothing.
That's a contradiction right there. She swipes left anyone who's face isn't good enough without checking height but you said height is the first filter.
you're just genuinely retarded.
That's a comedic statement when you just contradicted yourself in the same post Keep watching undateables bro

He looks really short in that photo. If I had to guess based on the picture I would say he's 5'7" or 5'8". His face isn't that great looking. He looks pretty average, maybe a 5-6/10 in the face. His clothes look dirty and old, which makes him look low status, maybe even homeless. The clothes are so crappy that they distract from him being on a boat. He just looks like a short, average looking guy in dirty clothes who cobbled together enough couch change to go on a boat tour ride. Nothing about that picture would stand out on Tinder. And nothing about him is attractive.

Last edited:
He looks really short in that photo. If I had to guess based on the picture I would say he's 5'7" or 5'8". His face isn't that great looking. He looks pretty average, maybe a 5-6/10 in the face. He just looks like a short, average looking guy in dirty clothes. Nothing about that picture would stand out on Tinder.
If I posted that picture without context you would say that's a Chad but whatever

He has stumbled upon some blackpills and then he copes with stuff like "You have to improve yourself and show your amazing personality" :feelshaha: . He's just another redpiller that lives from consulting incels.

If I posted that picture without context you would say that's a Chad but whatever
I really wouldn't. He's completely average looking.

Why are you so in love with this guy? It sounds like you have a crush on him.

He has stumbled upon some blackpills and then he copes with stuff like "You have to improve yourself and show your amazing personality" :feelshaha: . He's just another redpiller that lives from consulting incels.
All his video titles are about some secret mysterious female behaviour but it's funny when you think how difficult it is to get anything as a man. Who does anything with that information?

"just go outside bro average men can fuck pussy there"
"I tried but I couldn't get anything"
Ahhh yes
Yeah

Because there are nonchads that still get laid and nonchads who are incel, you absolute basement dweller IQ Retard

You think alexander is chadlite tier, it's pretty clear that you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

You think alexander is chadlite tier, it's pretty clear that you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
I didn't say that. His pictures were good and that's what matters on Tinder but of course you are too smart to realize that. I said he is 6/10 but of course you choose to ignore that to make an argument :)

I didn't say that. His pictures were good and that's what matters on Tinder but of course you are too smart to realize that
His picture isn't good. He's wearing old, dirty clothes and his hair and beard look unkempt.

If you're going to homelessmaxx with your clothes you better be really, really good looking. He doesn't pull it off.

Last edited:
That's a contradiction right there. She swipes left anyone who's face isn't good enough without checking height but you said height is the first filter.

That's a comedic statement when you just contradicted yourself in the same post Keep watching undateables bro

Seeing as how it sounds like you've never worked before or are just dumb, I'll give you the obvious insight on how an app works. You build the app to increase user retention, no matter what. She is swiping on faces because dating apps don't let you filter by height because it would fucking tank the user base because literally the 6'0" standards apply to 10% of men that meet it. Do you know how stupid it would be to effectively exclude 90% of men from your app when beta cucks are paying for things like Tinder gold? When I'm saying filter, you're talking about literal app filters, I'm talking about the overall "barrier" hierarchy where height is obviously paramount when everything is laid out on the table. Women wouldn't get with a 5'4" manlet with a Chad face, but they would with a 6'3" ogre. If it was allowed, you think women wouldn't set the height filter FIRST, and then start swiping through each face?

Tinder and Bumble don't let you filter by height, that's why you have to write it in your profile or in a tag below your picture. OKC used to let you do it, but now you have to pay for it. Now again, how tall is Alexander Grace? You can't answer it because you've already realized he's a manlet and that's why he gets no matches, nothing else matters until that first filter is passed.

Last edited:
Fashionmaxx theory.

Im actually done with this site
I never said anything like that. But his clothes are so bad there's a strong implication there that he's unemployed or maybe even homeless. If you are are broke and low status you have to be even better looking.