Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The AIpill - cope or final solution?

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
AI is developing more and more each day. Right now, we have AI that can basically emulate human conversation to a T, with the occasional error here and there.
Once AI becomes competent enough to deliver accurate responses to current facial expressions, social cues, etc. we will have the literal perfect girlfriend for us. And if real robots are uncanny valley, they can always be digitized on a computer screen like vtubers.

After spending time on AI websites talking to chatbots I am more and more hopeful for the future.

Not in our lifetime

Not in our lifetime
Talk to AI on websites. Facial recognition technology is already a thing and has been for years.

Provided some top 1%er like Elon gets the drive and sees a profit incentive I could see it in <20 years

Talk to AI on websites. Facial recognition technology is already a thing and has been for years.
Update me when you get your AI wife

Update me when you get your AI wife
i already erp with the bots i just need a physical vessel
and this can be digital face i'm not picky it just needs a synthesized voice, cute anime aesthetics, realistic responses, emotional recognition technology, decent price range if any

half of this has been proven as a concept with vtubers/hatsune miku

i wonder if i could find someone in this field to tell me an estimated time for a simple ai gf program that
1. has an animated face
2. can use your webcam to detect sadness, happiness, give adjusted responses
3. has a realistic vocalized voice (or maybe it could be voice acted but for a personalized package which would be necessary in the future synthesization is needed)
4. can do erp (not req at step 1 but preferred) maybe can implement VR somehow but not an option for a lot of cels due to price

one day with ai was more lifefuel than years of bluepill so i am kind of desperate/excited

Endlosung der Incelfrage

characterai is pretty good but as you say it doesn't allow nsfw stuff. Good to hone your conversation practice skills that are never going to happen in real life:feelsYall: