Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The agepill is the toughest pill to swallow

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
From the end of puberty to the early twenties: this is the adequate period of life to experience "love", romance and promiscuous sex. The females are in their absolute prime physically and with a low (sometimes empty) notch count. They still believe in love, their hearts aren't jaded by being dumped by dozens of Chads after casual sex yet, they minds aren't completely poisoned by feminism and resentment yet, their looks aren't destroyed by age and all the shit modern women do with themselves (promiscuous sex, the pill, alcohol, drugs) yet.

Plus in that age bracket you still aren't fully burdened by your responsibilities, you have more time and carefreeness to enjoy "love".

Approaching 30 is really sad because you know that after that threshold, this window of females in their prime is definitely closed for you. Not that I have ever had sex with them anyway, but now I'm absolutely sure that I won't anymore.

Baldness completing its course for many men (including myself) is also a guarantee that it's absolutely over with prime age women for you.

Agepill and racepill are some of the hardest to swallow.

The Agepill is fucking brutal.

Ha!Pretty pies in the skies are just that.Ideologies(including love) are hardly ever ideal.It's so insidious to fall in love with LOVE ITSELF.Skipping down the stairs in your robe,smoking a pipe while "MUTHER" gets your coffee and toast before you mow the lawn.Sounds ideal but when reality sets in,you find that meditating on this "pretty world" is more medicinal than the reality of it all.I am very much in the category you describe and to tell you the truth,I think what we describe today as love is a figment of our fantasy and an ideal that isn't.I wouldn't mourn those halcyon days of youth because they were so naive and not without serious pitfalls.

the agepill is brutal

Obb 1024x640
800x 1

I am 30. But I stopped caring about missing out on prime pussy at 24. I then realized that I never had any potential to miss out on anything to begin with. The game was rigged from the start. It would be like a midget feeling that he missed out on training to become a basketball star.

I looked at myself in the mirror today. For the first time I thought I looked old. I am only 31 and by looking old I guess I mean someone who no longer looks like a young adult. I'm about the same age vsauce guy and I always thought he looked old. I am now part of that party. I am not balding, though and I probably never will since balding isnt a thing in my family, but I did start to go grey when I was 26. Got some serious salt and pepper going on now, but I'd take that over balding any day.

I don't think females past their prime will be close to me, though, mainly because my sister got impregnated by some bum dude in his mid 30s when she was in college. He was fit as fuck and an ultra smooth talker, though.

I am 30. But I stopped caring about missing out on prime pussy at 24. I then realized that I never had any potential to miss out on anything to begin with. The game was rigged from the start. It would be like a midget feeling that he missed out on training to become a basketball star.

I can't help but feeling like if I had put some more effort when I was myself at my prime in terms of appearance (for me it was at 18-23), I maybe would have had the opportunity to have sex with a female in her prime, at least once. I'm a 3-4/10 now but was much better looking in my prime (nothing even close to Chad, of course). Baldness was the final nail on the coffin that buried my looks to absolutely under the minimum required for even remotely quality women.

I only came in contact with things like PUA and understanding of female nature after my prime. I should have mass-approached back then.

I can't help but feeling like if I had put some more effort when I was myself at my prime in terms of appearance (for me it was at 18-23), I maybe would have had the opportunity to have sex with a female in her prime, at least once. I'm a 3-4/10 now but was much better looking in my prime (nothing even close to Chad, of course). Baldness was the final nail on the coffin that buried my looks to absolutely under the minimum required for even remotely quality women.

I only came in contact with things like PUA and understanding of female nature after my prime. I should have mass-approached back then.

So you where physically attractive? Big deal. Ugly and short men get laid all the time. Even if you approached those young girls smiling at you, you still wouldn't have made it. Not being incel is more than just looking good. Thinking back on things that happened, thinking what could have happened only if you set up a date... no. You never stood a chance.

It was over from birth.

Age pill doesn't apply to anyone who was not a slayer before turning 30.

It's not relevant to you.

From the end of puberty to the early twenties: this is the adequate period of life to experience "love", romance and promiscuous sex. The females are in their absolute prime physically and with a low (sometimes empty) notch count. They still believe in love, their hearts aren't jaded by being dumped by dozens of Chads after casual sex yet, they minds aren't completely poisoned by feminism and resentment yet, their looks aren't destroyed by age and all the shit modern women do with themselves (promiscuous sex, the pill, alcohol, drugs) yet.

Plus in that age bracket you still aren't fully burdened by your responsibilities, you have more time and carefreeness to enjoy "love".

Approaching 30 is really sad because you know that after that threshold, this window of females in their prime is definitely closed for you. Not that I have ever had sex with them anyway, but now I'm absolutely sure that I won't anymore.

Baldness completing its course for many men (including myself) is also a guarantee that it's absolutely over with prime age women for you.
OP I am much older than you. And at my age who has a full head of hair LMAO.

Sounds like we may have some things in common. Do you want blackpill or truthpill about the future? Warning truthpill could get me banned...so it's up to you...
IMG 20180503 1924232

OP I am much older than you. And at my age who has a full head of hair LMAO.

Sounds like we may have some things in common. Do you want blackpill or truthpill about the future? Warning truthpill could get me banned...so it's up to you...View attachment 10835
Well, I don't want you to get banned, but you did make me curious. What do you mean?

I mean you didn't miss as much as you think you did and it can (I won't promise you it will) get better.