Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The agepill is the most brutal

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
We zoomers take a lot of things in life for granted and don't actually realize how bad it'll get as time progresses.

The clock is ticking and you'll be 30 in no time tomorrow.

If you have it on nightmare difficulty right now assuming your parents are still well and alive , you have relatives to rely on, grandparents etc imagine what'll happen in 20 more years when most of those people are gone and you become on your own.

Just because the agepill has not hit you yet it doesn't mean that this will never happen. This is the only thing that'll ever happen without doubts with 100% certainty.

I might sound like a normie but cherish today because tomorrow your life will be a complete hellish disaster.

I am sure that oldcels like @Emba will most likely agree.

@DarkStar , @Ci Jey , @juche necromancer

I agree as a zoomer too

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur

No one told me that one day I'd be super old and fucked up and all alone.

Tempis fugit

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur

No one told me that one day I'd be super old and fucked up and all alone.

Tempis fugit
Brutal, man. Absolutely brutal. :blackpill::fuk:

True. As much as I empathize with NEETs, this will be their downfall.

Agreed brothER, well said.

I decided recently, that I need to start living in the moment which is stuff I've been told constantly by family & acquaintances.

Honestly, I think a lot of us need to "ground" ourselves so to speak: Yes, it may technically be over, but you still have better options & chances right now. If anything, try & motivate yourself to get a good job while you have the chance so you can copemaxx.

Everything gets worse as you age
32 yo KHHV

I'm 30 and I already feel like my body is starting to break down. I also find that it's harder to enjoy things as I get older, even basic stuff like playing vidya. I plan to rope after my parents die, because there's no way I'm gonna let my mind and body decay until I'm 80 years old

We missed out on teen love and our youth

There's no more life boyo

Just because the agepill has not hit you yet it doesn't mean that this will never happen. This is the only thing that'll ever happen without doubts with 100% certainty.

I might sound like a normie but cherish today because tomorrow your life will be a complete hellish disaster.
Based insightful cel

your sex drive will decrease as you get older

so i think i would be better as an old man and closer to death

I'm already rapidly aging from shit genes. I look much older than I am and have to grow my hair out and shave to create the illusion of youth. I'll rope before 30.

I'm already rapidly aging from shit genes. I look much older than I am and have to grow my hair out and shave to create the illusion of youth. I'll rope before 30.
Brutal.

Indeed we are quite fortunate to be coddled, can't begin to imagine how bad it gets once you are forced to enter the rat race.

We zoomers take a lot of things in life for granted and don't actually realize how bad it'll get as time progresses.

The clock is ticking and you'll be 30 in no time tomorrow.

If you have it on nightmare difficulty right now assuming your parents are still well and alive , you have relatives to rely on, grandparents etc imagine what'll happen in 20 more years when most of those people are gone and you become on your own.

I am sure that oldcels like @Emba will most likely agree.

@DarkStar , @Ci Jey , @juche necromancer
Why are women also obsessed with older guys