Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The agepill is old news, the PPF pill is much more brutal

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Agepill will destroy any man.
But there is a more brutal pill. The past/present/future pill.

Sure missing your youth is really bad. But having your youth, present and finally future to be even worse is a lethal pill to swallow.

My past was suicidal hell, my present is equal hell, and my future will be even worse.

Every day alive is worse than the next, because you are burdened with the knowledge all that you've missed, and as a result have a worse future because of it

vicious feedback loop

That's what I fear the most. Guilt.
I want a guilt free life.

That's what I fear the most. Guilt.
I want a guilt free life.

Inceldom makes you always feel guilty.
It's mostly a product of Bluepill/Redpill brainwashing, as your guilt comes from the fact you've always been told that you are entirely responsible for your incel status.
The Blackpill partially reduces that guilt but never totally.

A bright future can make up for a shitty past. But if your future premises are bad, then it's legit over

Agepill is going to destroy me

There's no going back, as time goes on we will only get uglier.

Every day alive is worse than the next, because you are burdened with the knowledge all that you've missed, and as a result have a worse future because of it

vicious feedback loop

I've never felt young tbh

Im going to sound whitepilled maybe I am. I feel like it gets easier. With time lately I give less of a shit and I know the world is on a decline so being incel isnt a big deal.

Honestly the only pill I'm willing to swallow at this point is a nembutal potassium cyanide pill.

I don't want to think about becoming 30... or 40.

The age pill isn't that bad imo. I'm 30 and have gotten to the point where I'm numb to the fact that I'll never ascend and at this point, I'm just enjoying my copes and waiting to watch the world burn. The older you get, the more apathetic you become. Right now, I'm hoping to experience another world war. At least that would add some excitement to my life and it would destroy most normies lives.