Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The agepill is BRUTAL (thank god). Look how it affects foids:

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
Dads

Desktop 1406691763

Desktop 1406691766

Desktop 1406691782

Images

Don't worry guys. Age will get them. This is their destiny.

SMVs moggs the entire forum.

Still smv mogs us

The wall is undefeated.

Age will get us all. Not at all lifefuel opposite, really

and also Cameron Diaz

As long as they can get more Tinder matches than you, they win. Tinder is life, nothing else matters.

Imagine working your ass off, getting hobbies, and looksmaxxing as an incel just to get the versions on the right. Meanwhile Chad does nothing and gets the left version

I don't see why Fisher became sex symbol. Was it just star wars fans hyping her up? I do like seeing females hit the wall though. Have you guys ever noticed how many female actresses change their hairstyle to hide their crows feet when they get older?

Imagine working your ass off, getting hobbies, and looksmaxxing as an incel just to get the versions on the right. Meanwhile Chad does nothing and gets the left version
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

but the damage they cause as young is irreversible

Still SMV mogs the whole forum combined & 10 times over

I hate reality

The wall is a :redpill: concept

Age will get them, sure. But they will have spent puberty till 35 overdosing on dopamine. They still win at the end of the day. By the time the agepill hits them, most of them will have had children And no longer care as much about drinking hot tall guy cum.

This is the advantage of being ethnic, you are just as ugly when you're young as when you're old.

After a certain age most jews "blossom" into their true looks.

It's very common.

Your low IQ if you think women cant still mog a prime male when shes at the age of 75 even old ladies who use dating sites have flooded inboxes women dont care about aging anymore because guys standards are so low they dont even value our opinions

Wall is cope. Agepill brutalizes men one hundred thousand times more than women.

Cope.

Dumb fuck beta will still die for them

These are the women that men roped for; that deathniks and stormfrontcucks here place on a pedestal. Can't relate. :feelskek:

As long as they can get more Tinder matches than you, they win. Tinder is life, nothing else matters.
They only get matches from desperate cucks and high tier normies who want to only pump and dump them. They can't get a relationship with an uncucked man who's not bluepilled from there.

They still have more value than any of us just for having a hole

Wall is cope. Agepill brutalizes men one hundred thousand times more than women.

Maybe with balding it does, but men can also grow beards to hide their shitty jawline.

Men's skin ages a lot better and that's pretty important because wrinkly and saggy skin is nasty.

A lot of male aging problems are the fact that they're overweight and have become slobs.

Onision's skin condition is obviously a medical/health problem.

Last edited:
Lmao if you don't marry a woman when she's in her late teens or early twenties you only have 5 years, 10 tops until she turns into a fat hag.

JFL at marrying a slut in her late twenties or early thirties.

Ideally you don't marry at all unless you're a mega rich gigachad, but if you're going to marry a woman do it right. Take her virginity when she's still JB and marry her as soon as you both turn 18. This results in the smallest chance of getting cucked. Obviously this is impossible nowadays.

Your low IQ if you think women cant still mog a prime male when shes at the age of 75 even old ladies who use dating sites have flooded inboxes women dont care about aging anymore because guys standards are so low they dont even value our opinions
This imbalance won't last forever, it will end when high quality sexbots are out and most non-chads are blackpilled.

Wall is cope indeed, but women have more to lose from aging.
Either way, aging is a death sentence if sub7.

Maybe with balding it does, but men can also grow bears to hide their shitty jawline.

Men's skin ages a lot better and that's pretty important because wrinkly and saggy skin is nasty.

A lot of male aging problems are the fact that they're overweight and have become slobs.

Onision's skin condition is obviously a medical/health problem.

Men's skin ages better in western countries because most western women have an unhealthy diet followed by regular alcohol comsumption.

If you're finding agepill pictures, for both genders you have to find people who aren't FAT.

Being fat ages you by 100x. Look at Chad Cruise or Chad Pitt, they still slay 40 years later.

If you're finding agepill pictures, for both genders you have to find people who aren't FAT.

Being fat ages you by 100x. Look at Chad Cruise or Chad Pitt, they still slay 40 years later.

Those are Chads, most normies age like shit.

Men's skin ages better in western countries because most western women have an unhealthy diet followed by regular alcohol comsumption.

Men's skin is also thicker and tougher because we're built for combat. I have never taken care of my skin at all and it looks better than almost all foids without fakeup on.

My skin looked way better than pretty much every foid in high school and I barely even washed my face.

Those are Chads, most normies age like shit.

Yes but OPs pics are also of Stacies. It's still true in general for everyone. Whenever you see someone lose weight, the first comment from normies is "wow you look 20 years younger"

The wall is real

Most men age like shit as well. Mostly from genetics and from poor diets or no exercise

Men's skin is also thicker and tougher because we're built for combat. I have never taken care of my skin at all and it looks better than almost all foids without fakeup on.

My skin looked way better than pretty much every foid in high school and I barely even washed my face.

In western countries this is true, western women age quicker for the reasons before mentioned, but outside of the West women age much better:

Billie Eilish (17)

Mon Laferte (26)

Men who consume/consumed alcohol and drugs age equally as bad as western women:

Also don't forget balding, one of the main suicidefuels:

This imbalance won't last forever, it will end when high quality sexbots are out and most non-chads are blackpilled.
I hope sex bots become high quality soon man foids have so much power when it comes to dating

I hope sex bots become high quality soon man foids have so much power when it comes to dating
They will bro. There's a lot of stuff going to be invented this decade that will increase male smv and help us on tinder.

Age will get them, sure. But they will have spent puberty till 35 overdosing on dopamine. They still win at the end of the day.
The bigger they are the harder they fall.
By the time the agepill hits them, most of them will have had children
They'll have down syndrome and deformed babies in their late 30's from betas who will end up posting here. Woohoo.

Men age like wine. Foids age like milk.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

They'll have down syndrome and deformed babies in their late 30's from betas who will end up posting here. Woohoo.
I don’t think so. Point is, by the time they get ugly, they don’t care as much about the rewards of being hot. They’ve already spent decades drinking chad’s cum and being paraded around in the upper echelons of society, never having to work, etc.. like a slayer growing old after decades of relationships and experiences vs incel growing old after decades of doing nothing.

Edit: kinda agree on the 2nd part tho. Best case scenario for us, is that they have down syndrome babies or manlet sons. Unlikely though. And the really hot girls will never lose. They’ll get rich guys/chads to commit.

Last edited:
Thank fuck I started moisturizing at 17.

I don’t think so. Point is, by the time they get ugly, they don’t care as much about the rewards of being hot. They’ve already spent decades drinking chad’s cum and being paraded around in the upper echelons of society, never having to work, etc.. like a slayer growing old after decades of relationships and experiences vs incel growing old after decades of doing nothing.
Cocaine and alcohol can make you feel good but once it wears off you become more deoressed than before. Rosties can't maintain the degenerate lifestyle they have forever, it will come to an end for 99% of them by the time they reach 40, then they'll cry about "where have all the good men gone." Chads don't behave this way because they're either still slaying, or got in an LTR, or became druggie bums no one cares about.

Not sure why you guys are excited. If any of you ever ascend, it will be with somebody from the column on the right after she spent her youth riding the cock carousel and you spent yours alone crying. Wall is such a bad cope.