Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The agepill and hairpill don't spare anyone

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Not even the Gigachad
IMG 20181110 214754

SagGeyh

He'd better score his looksmatch now before it's too late.

go back to lookism

Miss me with that gay shit.

o pry is skullcel.

Some men aren’t effected by the hairpill. Freddie Ljungberg is a prime example of an attractive bald person.
69D51B09 A16B 4F97 BD4E B1B9B61D2A67

He’s a rare exception, obviously.

Some men aren’t effected by the hairpill. Freddie Ljungberg is a prime example of an attractive bald person.
View attachment 61945

He’s a rare exception, obviously.
True, if you have reddish skin and light hair and a Chad skull, the damage done by baldness won't be nearly as bad.

But if you're pale with dark hair and an incel alien skull like me, it completely ruins you.

I was looking in the mirror with a cap on, I get AT LEAST 1,5 points more attractive.

True, if you have reddish skin and light hair and a Chad skull, the damage done by baldness won't be nearly as bad.

But if you're pale with dark hair and an incel alien skull like me, it completely ruins you.

I was looking in the mirror with a cap on, I get AT LEAST 1,5 points more attractive.
yeah I think skin color is an important factor. A lot of niggers can look good bald for example

Last edited:
yeah I think skin color is an important consideration. Many niggers can look good bald for example
The trick is low hair-skin contrast. Blacks have both dark, people like the guy posted have both in approximately the same tone as well.

Balding isn't that bad when you have good skull.