Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The age cuckery continues: now 25 is a "child"

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Shit and piss be upon them

Soys are more of a threat for incels than women themselves, episode 847543844

Jfl, a 25 y/o foid can't even date a 37 y/o man without some soy wanting to "call the police". Just wait, soys will want it to be a felony for any man over 25 to even talk to a foid 3 or more years younger than him except on official business.
Soycucks should be spat in their face and not taken seriously.

it can't be true

it can't be true
I guarantee he wouldn't want to "call the cops" if it was a 37 y/o woman with a 25 y/o man or a 37 y/o faggot with his 25 y/o faggot lover. It's only a straight couple where the man is older.

Soys and simps should be jailed and raped

20%
having a decade age gap is creepy to be honest, anything more than two years of age gap is wrong, pedofaggots will seethe

I bet he's some reddiotr :lul::lul:

that comment is very much deserving of a fat warning. u should stick it to that GrAY
True. Saying anything more than a two year age gap is creepy probably means he's from IT. Real incels don't care about that.

I wish women wouldn't talk. No-one cares about your stupid marriage or what you do at home. Stop bragging and shut up. I hope I won't have to talk with my coworkers about my personal life or lack of, I really couldn't care less about people.

having a decade age gap is creepy to be honest, anything more than two years of age gap is wrong, pedofaggots will seethe
What the hell is this.... guy (woman?) smoking? A decade is normal especially when people get older. God damn the brainwashing these days. A well deserved warning for the most retarded shit I've read in awhile.