Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The age cuckery at work again

reported for posting reddit.

When will toilets learn that men don't want old hags and that age doesn't mean the same thing for males and females fucking hate these toilets man. Foid sex appeal literally falls into the abyss after mid 20s and I'm supposed to just pretend that I don't like young foids? Also there is nothing wrong with lying to get what you want toilets do it with every breath so fuck these toilets complaining when they are lied to :feelsree:
People link to reddit all the time?

When will toilets learn that men don't want old hags and that age doesn't mean the same thing for males and females fucking hate these toilets man. Foid sex appeal literally falls into the abyss after mid 20s and I'm supposed to just pretend that I don't like young foids? Also there is nothing wrong with lying to get what you want toilets do it with every breath so fuck these toilets complaining when they are lied to :feelsree:

yeah and they should have their nuts snipped (oh wait they already do) and be banned. fuck off cuckit posting bitching nigger

Yeah JFL at this nigga browsing on reddit and tiktok
yep he should be taken care of harshly

reddit cucks post about us all the time so i dont see why we cant do the same, especially in this context, where we expose their cuckery, faggotry and double standards.

reddit cucks post about us all the time so i dont see why we cant do the same, especially in this context, where we expose their cuckery, faggotry and double standards.
"we expose their cuckery, faggotry and double standards" jfl

no shit you fucktard, that shit is centralized in reddit, thats where those people live on the internet you fucking brainlet. youre not "exposing" shit. its like going to a site called cuckoldbottoms.com and "exposing" how the userbase likes getting fucked in the ass. stop posting reddit you stupid mother fucker

"we expose their cuckery, faggotry and double standards" jfl

no shit you fucktard, that shit is centralized in reddit, thats where those people live on the internet you fucking brainlet. youre not "exposing" shit. its like going to a site called cuckoldbottoms.com and "exposing" how the userbase likes getting fucked in the ass. stop posting reddit you stupid mother fucker
:lul: triggered faggot. We can post whatever the fuck we want. You dont have to open the thread or reply to it you retard.

:lul: triggered faggot. We can post whatever the fuck we want. You dont have to open the thread or reply to it you retard.
you dont put in the title that its fucking reddit or else i wouldnt click the thread you stupid fucking faggot bitch. if you post that shit put it in the fucking title so i dont have to look at your gay little obsession with cuckold stories fucking nigger

When will toilets learn that men don't want old hags and that age doesn't mean the same thing for males and females fucking hate these toilets man. Foid sex appeal literally falls into the abyss after mid 20s and I'm supposed to just pretend that I don't like young foids?

bold of her to think the guys in her preferred age range would ever take her seriously :foidSoy:
Also there is nothing wrong with lying to get what you want toilets do it with every breath so fuck these toilets complaining when they are lied to :feelsree:

Lmao this too

she's probably larping as a 20-23 yr old foid on there while those men also double down on the larping trying to get 20 yr old foids :bigbrain::feelsthink:

Those men dont have have to lie about their age when it comes to 28-35 yr old roasties :feelstastyman:

you dont put in the title that its fucking reddit or else i wouldnt click the thread you stupid fucking faggot bitch. if you post that shit put it in the fucking title so i dont have to look at your gay little obsession with cuckold stories fucking nigger
:lul: Just to keep triggering sensitive fags like you we’ll do no such thing

Spot on, neoteny is widely accepted as a primary factor for attractiveness and all foids do with fake up is try to invoke it, up to the point where it becomes inconvenient to them of course because theyre outcompeted by younger foids, then all men are pedophiles for preferring foids in the 20-25 age range.

Spot on, neoteny is widely accepted as a primary factor for attractiveness and all foids do with fake up is try to invoke it, up to the point where it becomes inconvenient to them of course because theyre outcompeted by younger foids, then all men are pedophiles for preferring foids in the 20-25 age range.
Yep, foids literally use makeup and cosmetic surgery to emulate looking younger but then still pretend that men don't prefer younger foids. Also neoteny has literally been sexually selected for thousands of years. The reason black foids have the lowest SMV of all foids is that they have the lowest neoteny, which in turn makes us percieve them as less feminine (even if they have a very feminine figure) meanwhile Asian girls are perceived as very feminine and it is because they have high neoteny.

Even foids like neoteny in men look at boybands and male models they all have neotenous features (although extremely masc chads with no neoteny are still slayers). People who deny the beauty of youth and neoteny are literally just denying evolution which is fine but hypocritical because most of them believe in it.

Even in the fag community, younger men are generally preferred. Even more so than straight men prefer younger women. But that's fine. Saw a video on YouTube of a 48 year old man who came out as gay and left his same aged wife for a 24 year old male. The comments were nothing but support for him.

Just imagine what the comments would be if a 48 year old man left his 40 something year old wife for a 24 year old foid. There would be nothing but seething from normies, especially older women. He would literally get more hate than a murderer.