Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "The age at which you lose your virginity can have a huge impact on your sexual enjoyment"

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.he...of-losing-your-virginity-later-in-life-309078

"Snyder revealed that those who wait to have sex until later in life (due to religious beliefs, abstinence or other) tend to feel a great deal of shame about their lack of sexual activity. This shame manifests as embarrassment and embarrassment equates to sexual dysfunction. The patients Snyder encounters often feel a great deal of anxiety about the problem which feeds into a cycle of embarrassment and dysfunction.

According to ATTN: the average age at which people lose their virginity is 17. A study published in the American Journal of Public Health, found that those who reported losing their virginity at 22, only five years above average, were significantly more likely to report sexual problems. These issues included struggling to reach an orgasm, struggling to become aroused, and struggling to maintain an erection. These issues were more likely to be found in men who waited to have sex."

Reading this article literally makes me want to die:feelscry::feelsrope: I'm still waiting to have my first time not even knowing if it'll finally come. And not only have I already passed my prime years, but my potence is already declining without me even being able to use it once. It's over bro. IT'S FUCKING OVER.

yeah this makes me want to die

The reason you feel shame is because you are socialized to. Obviously we are not socialized to have sex but sex should be the aim here and not what age you have sex at.
Fuck all constructs and fuck all the NPCs who push them.

50e0d76c4cc09505f48e5d473304a29f119ac128.gif

You'll never catch up, you can bang model-tier, it won't save you.
We're fucked forever.

The reason you feel shame is because you are socialized to. Obviously we are not socialized to have sex but sex should be the aim here and not what age you have sex at.
The point is even if we (not including youngcels here) had sex immediately now, it'd still be too late for us to be well-adjusted and sexually satisfied. We'll always be searching for something that is missing. And we'll never be able to find sex as enjoyable as someone who tasted it at his 17.

Extremely potent suicide fuel, although this is coming from a super feminist source.

water is XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD unzol coming out with another basic fucking post news

The point is even if we (not including youngcels here) had sex immediately now, it'd still be too late for us to be well-adjusted and sexually satisfied. We'll always be searching for something that is missing. And we'll never be able to find sex as enjoyable as someone who tasted it at his 17.

I know, it just sucks how nobody is immune to social expectations.

That's why you need a "japanese waifu," as @Zesto calls them, to take her time with you. Not a western cunt who will shame you and make you feel embarrassed.

Try being a 27 year old khhv reading this, damn it's over, no point in even trying anymore, we will never recover, we're doomed for life. Being an ethnic in the west is what did me in, like I've said getting sex here is impossible outside of hookers.

this is true to an extent. I just don't know how to deprogram myself.

CuckTears be like: "bUt iT$s n0t aBOuT s3X bR000"

Fuck CuckTears. This is irrefutable proof that sexual intercourse and affection in general is a basic human need that we are unfairly being denied simply for our looks.

CuckTears be like: "bUt iT$s n0t aBOuT s3X bR000"

Fuck CuckTears. This is irrefutable proof that sexual intercourse and affection in general is a basic human need that we are unfairly being denied simply for our looks.
Cucktears members need to be hanged.

Those who reported losing their virginity at 22, only five years above average, were significantly more likely to report sexual problems.

That feel when almost 24

Attachments

• i648gmqsk74y.png
    i648gmqsk74y.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 35
That's why you need a "japanese waifu," as @Zesto calls them, to take her time with you. Not a western cunt who will shame you and make you feel embarrassed.
Zesto's deluded beyond belief

Good thing I'm immune to shame

According to ATTN: the average age at which people lose their virginity is 17. A study published in the American Journal of Public Health, found that those who reported losing their virginity at 22, only five years above average, were significantly more likely to report sexual problems. These issues included struggling to reach an orgasm, struggling to become aroused, and struggling to maintain an erection. These issues were more likely to be found in men who waited to have sex."

You got to keep in mind foids and nignogs being included really drag down the average age. It's a misleading statistic.

ThisSmug

Also this.

Nihonese waifus are really gentle, so you can take it nice and slow.

They are not like western pigs that want to rode wild like the disgusting, filthy hogs they are.

Fuck this world

Over even if I ascend :feelsrope:

"It's not a big deal to lose your virginity later than normal."
Have you really bought into Zesto's explosive autism?

"The average age people lose their virginity is 17"

I haven't kissed a girl, held hands, fucking talked to a girl in a sexual way (or even as a friendship) in all my years, but fucking Call of Duty playing faggots are having sex with women on the daily by 17 YEARS OLD. It is the most fucking over that it has ever been. This is JUST THE AVERAGE, btw. If it follows a normal distribution curve than approximately 15-20% of people are losing their virginity at 15, and smaller percentages are losing it at even lower (assuming its disributed over a 5 year spread). Fortnite playing little kids are fucking their Disney Princess obsessed classmates on camping trips.

SOMEONE PLEASE THROW ME OFF A CLIFF AND BURY ME UNDER A FUCKING CACTUS SO THAT NO ONE WILL EVER DIG UP MY DILAPIDATED, WORTHLESS, SKINNY, FAGGOT, TWINK, LOW IQ FUCKING CORPSE

Not having sex in your prime years is a life changing event comparable to not being exposed to human language in your formative childhood years.

Nihonese waifus are really gentle, so you can take it nice and slow.

They are not like western pigs that want to rode wild like the disgusting, filthy hogs they are.
They don't have hormones in the food or fluoride in the water so their foids aren't as masculine as here.
Have you really bought into Zesto's explosive autism?
I'm waiting for Zesto to find the waifu he wants in japan before I decide to go myself, but I have no doubt he'll be able to.

They don't have hormones in the food or fluoride in the water so their foids aren't as masculine as here.

Funny how that works? The ZOG is turning the men gay and making the women men with the same stuff.

IMG 6217

Yes I will be eating like a king when I get to Japan. It will be the first in my life I'll have food that hasn't been tainted.

I'm waiting for Zesto to find the waifu he wants in japan before I decide to go myself, but I have no doubt he'll be able to.

IMG 7324

I will pave the way for others to follow my path like the prophet of the yellow pill I am.

You got to keep in mind foids and nignogs being included really drag down the average age.

This

I used to hope that there would be some white girls left over that the blacks (and odd Chad or two) wouldn't take at my High School but no they would just go grade levels down. They would rather date a black one (or more) grade level(s) below them than date a white guy (or heaven forbid an ethnic). When I was in 6th grade there were multiple black's with white girls in grades above them, a few of them with 9th graders!

The rope is our savior.

He won't be finding any waifus there, mark my words.