Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The actual name itself INCEL is a problem. You can say you are a blackpilled virgin and it will be fine.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Real talk, you can get away with saying you are a blackpilled virgin, MGTOW, sexist or any other shit and everyone would be like "Oh thats ok, its your life".

Incel literally falls under the blackpilled virgin category and despite having the same meaning people will assume you are a heroin addict homeless deformed women molester, beater, rapist, kidnapper, balaclava wearing thief or some other bullshit that they come up with.

The words True and Correct mean the SAME thing. So why is the word incel for the same meaning with the things I stated above seem to be completely different despite having the same meaning? Damn cucks taking shit out of context...

As an incel you will be hated, as a virgin you will be seen as a harmless looser (be it blackpilled, redpilled or whateverpilled). I'd rather be hated than being pushed around

As an incel you will be hated, as a virgin you will be seen as a harmless looser (be it blackpilled, redpilled or whateverpilled). I'd rather be hated than being pushed around
Incel is literally lonely virgin.

If someone said they were a lonely virgin it would be ok, despite both having the same meaning.

Incel is literally lonely virgin.

If someone said they were a lonely virgin it would be ok, despite both having the same meaning.
yeah but normies don't give a shit. As an incel you will be hated and despised but at least you will not be pushed around like looser virgin would be

Indeed. Females are not afraid of a virgin loser, but they are afraid of incels. This is actually good.

you can get away with saying you are a blackpilled virgin, MGTOW, sexist or any other shit and everyone would be like "Oh thats ok, its your life".
I don’t think this is true tbh..

Im not fond of MGTOW but they are just as vilified by feminists as we are.

14776.jpg
alpha male

You don't even have to be blackpilled to be an incel.

The term "incel" is doomed it seems.

No, you absolutely cannot refer to yourself as a virgin unless you want to be socially ostracized. At least past the age of 21.

Just be a male feminist theory

normies will still hate us because they still dont like the blackpill spouted, add virgin to that identity and it still gets them all triggered

Because normies are stupid degenerates

High IQ and pretty true

GigaQuad IQ tbh