Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the actor for black panther chadwick boseman died and he gets mourned this way

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
theres no respect or empathy for life anymore

:feelswhere: he dies at the peak of BLM hmmm

Last edited:
Don't care tbh

Am I the only person here who doesn't watch marvel shit?

Rez my nigga @God

ive watched some but this just bothers me due to how callous it is
I mean .you live as an unknwon product you might as well just die as one. Not saying that he didn't have a personality or he himself was worthless. But that's just how normies view artists that aren't well known or don't have social media documenting their lives every second. if you're not streaming your thoughts, ideas and every private part of your life for peoples entertainment you'll only be known as the guy who "did that part in a movie" and nothing more.

One the most spine chilling scenes ever
I have zero context on what is happening there but still found it pretty intense and chilling tbh, might actually watch the show now. it reminded me of this scene:

Never watched black panther

I'd be sadder about his death if he wasn't one of those "Property is less important than life, therefore we shouldn't be mad at rioters" people.

I'd be sadder about his death if he wasn't one of those "Property is less important than life, therefore we shouldn't be mad at rioters" people.

If property is less important than life, why do they put their lives in danger to destroy it?

Imagine caring about a stranger as an incel

Imagine not being into gay shit despite being an Incel (weebs), yet they still exist.

Of all the Black people that exist, he's the only person who didn't go around shooting up neighbourhoods, smoking weed and doing other gang activity. Despite him mogging me to oblivion he was the only bit of hope that perhaps he shall pave a gateway where not all blacks will be seen as only thugs.

Now he's dead.

In all honesty I'll forget about his death by tomorrow.

Imagine not being into gay shit despite being an Incel (weebs), yet they still exist.

Of all the Black people that exist, he's the only person who didn't go around shooting up neighbourhoods, smoking weed and doing other gang activity. Despite him mogging me to oblivion he was the only bit of hope that perhaps he shall pave a gateway where not all blacks will be seen as only thugs.

Now he's dead.

In all honesty I'll forget about his death by tomorrow.
Fair enough dude you make a good point