Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The absolutely worst thing about being an autist

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
Is discovering that your literal should be soulmates, female autists, can be divided into 2 groups:

1) the absolutely disgusting ugly depressed landwhale ones already at a young age

2) the pretty ones at young age. Your should be wifes. They will get used and raped because they are introverted and can't say no to Chad and his normies friends. They get drugged at parties and gangraped by the football team while unconscious, only used for their looks.

And they will never tell anyone, because they are too shy and have no real friends. They only have male friends who want to fuck them. They don't have female friends. They are isolated.

There's only Stacy who pretends to her friend. But Stacy is friends with the Chads in reality. She lures the autistic female into her dorm room and spikes her drink so the chads can rape her to Oblivion and back.

She watches and enjoys this autistic girl getting raped. She cheers on the chads. And the morning after, when the chads left and the autistic cutie girl wakes up in Stacy's room, Stacy will tell her nothing happened, and she doesn't need to go to hospital. And then, if our autistic girl still wants to go, Stacy slaps her hard in the face and tells her that she will lie about everything that happened and it's all our cutie girls fault and that she wanted it anyway.

That's the point where the autistic girl breaks down. Stacy and the chads broke her. They humiliated her. They showed her that autistic people shall not be happy. They continue to mock her.

Our autistic cutie either commits suicide or becomes an ugly, bitter, tomboish "survivor" who doesn't want no man.

That's what happens to our supposed wifes, our soulmates, guys.

That's the ultimate torture from chads and stacies. They destroy our female soulmates to destroy us. They can't skin us alive or chop our dick off, because that would be too obvious. But they can do that.

There is no such thing as a female autist.

jfl this turd thinks autist == introvert

Is discovering that your literal should be soulmates, female autists, can be divided into 2 groups:

1) the absolutely disgusting ugly depressed landwhale ones already at a young age

2) the pretty ones at young age. Your should be wifes. They will get used and raped because they are introverted and can't say no to Chad and his normies friends. They get drugged at parties and gangraped by the football team while unconscious, only used for their looks.

And they will never tell anyone, because they are too shy and have no real friends. They only have male friends who want to fuck them. They don't have female friends. They are isolated.

There's only Stacy who pretends to her friend. But Stacy is friends with the Chads in reality. She lures the autistic female into her dorm room and spikes her drink so the chads can rape her to Oblivion and back.

She watches and enjoys this autistic girl getting raped. She cheers on the chads. And the morning after, when the chads left and the autistic cutie girl wakes up in Stacy's room, Stacy will tell her nothing happened, and she doesn't need to go to hospital. And then, if our autistic girl still wants to go, Stacy slaps her hard in the face and tells her that she will lie about everything that happened and it's all our cutie girls fault and that she wanted it anyway.

That's the point where the autistic girl breaks down. Stacy and the chads broke her. They humiliated her. They showed her that autistic people shall not be happy. They continue to mock her.

Our autistic cutie either commits suicide or becomes an ugly, bitter, tomboish "survivor" who doesn't want no man.

That's what happens to our supposed wifes, our soulmates, guys.

That's the ultimate torture from chads and stacies. They destroy our female soulmates to destroy us. They can't skin us alive or chop our dick off, because that would be too obvious. But they can do that.

No bro this is not how it works. You got 1 right. There are going to be landwhale autist girls and depressed ones who are borderlines and cut themselves and being with one of those is hell.

But 2 is not like you described. The beautiful autist girls will marry Chads and live a happy life and laugh at losers like us and never look back since they can have a relationship with a normal extroverted male who gets his act together. They will say something like: "I could never be with an autist guy. I need a guy who can help me out when something is too challenging for me".

No bro this is not how it works. You got 1 right. There are going to be landwhale autist girls and depressed ones who are borderlines and cut themselves and being with one of those is hell.

But 2 is not like you described. The beautiful autist girls will marry Chads and live a happy life and laugh at losers like us and never look back since they can have a relationship with a normal extroverted male who gets his act together. They will say something like: "I could never be with an autist guy. I need a guy who can help me out when something is too challenging for me".
Well shit. You are probably right. That's even more depressing.

But yeah, I read so often in Asperger's forums about female aspie/male NT marriages. It's as good as never female NT/male aspie. Because nobody wants a manchild, but everyone wants a submissive introverted pretty autistic wife to dominate her.

Female autists are not affected socially by their condition because autism's main traits, meekness and social incompetence, are endearing when on a female. Many women will even feign incompetence to take advantage of this.

Well shit. You are probably right. That's even more depressing.

But yeah, I read so often in Asperger's forums about female aspie/male NT marriages. It's as good as never female NT/male aspie. Because nobody wants a manchild, but everyone wants a submissive introverted pretty autistic wife to dominate her.

No it is because men are tolerant towards flaws. They can see the person behind this. Women in contrast see men as a means of increasing their status in society and confirming their sexual market value. THIS is why you don't see aspie males with attractive women.

No it is because men are tolerant towards flaws. They can see the person behind this. Women in contrast see men as a means of increasing their status in society and confirming their sexual market value. THIS is why you don't see aspie males with attractive women.
I think it's more that women are instinctively hyperselective when selecting mates. Have you ever seen female comedians doing an act? They all talk about how when a girl first encounters a man, they spend 3-5 seconds "scanning" him for flaws. That's what women do, they check for flaws and defects, and the more flaws you have the worse they see you. This is why women hate ugly men so much, because they are only seeing the negatives, so looking at ugly men causes them to have negative feelings.

Conversely this is also the reason for the "women are wonderful" effect, because any man who looks at a woman, chances are he will find something about her that he finds attractive or appealing. The fact that he focuses on the positives will cause him to have positive emotions and attribute those to the woman subconsciously.

Last edited:
You are right again. You are really wise. I fail to see things in the right light in my rage.

Female autists are so hard to define socially that they could not exist.
They can still be "happy". get an NT normie or chad even if they have good genetics.
At school they'll be helped by orbiters if they somehow fall behind.
Stacies will dominate them but it's just natural tbh and they're more comfortable sitting in the back not being bothered by bullies.
They'll be low self-esteem tho and easy to use for chad that's for sure

The worst is if you are high IQ Asperger, there is like 1 women per 3 men with which you could enjoy to discuss with, and you have big competition because Juggernaut law

I think it's more that women are instinctively hyperselective when selecting mates. Have you ever seen female comedians doing an act? They all talk about how when a girl first encounters a man, they spend 3-5 seconds "scanning" him for flaws. That's what women do, they check for flaws and defects, and the more flaws you have the worse they see you. This is why women hate ugly men so much, because they are only seeing the negatives, so looking at ugly men causes them to have negative feelings.
Yes and even a good looking autist has a big flaw usually: he's socially retarded. That's a no-go flaw for vast majority of women.

Yes but WHY do they look for flaws? Because they want the perfect Mr. Right who will make their life good and make a good impression to her friends and family and look good on wedding pictures and be a successful provider and increase her status and shit. Attractive autist girls also want a guy who will look great on wedding pictures and this matters more to them than who he is/ his personality. I think personality is pretty much completely irrelevant with most modern foids in the west. You need to be a guy that satisfies her desire to find the perfect Mr. Right.
The worst is if you are high IQ Asperger, there is like 1 women per 3 men with which you could enjoy to discuss with, and you have big competition because Juggernaut law

This is also true. If you are high IQ in gerneal it will be very difficult to find a good woman because she will want to date up and you need to be a professor to match her requirements and even if you find a well educated high IQ foid chances are that she is a leftist SJW feminazi.

Yes but WHY do they look for flaws?

Evolution. Females that were more picky in mate selection tended to have higher quality offspring, which were more likely to survive, so females of every species of animal has evolved to be picky. In the same vein, males that were less picky tended to fuck more and so they had more offspring, which meant that they tended to be more likely to have a surviving descendant. Hence males have evolved to want to fuck anything that moves (or anything that doesn't move in the case of landwhales).

Holy mother of cope. Female autists still want Chad like any other woman. They don't need to have their drinks spiked to get gangbanged by the football team.

I gotta admit it, though. You seem to be quite a talented sci-fi author. Or would this fall into high fantasy? Idgaf.

Yes but WHY do they look for flaws? Because they want the perfect Mr. Right who will make their life good and make a good impression to her friends and family and look good on wedding pictures and be a successful provider and increase her status and shit. Attractive autist girls also want a guy who will look great on wedding pictures and this matters more to them than who he is/ his personality. I think personality is pretty much completely irrelevant with most modern foids in the west. You need to be a guy that satisfies her desire to find the perfect Mr. Right.

This is also true. If you are high IQ in gerneal it will be very difficult to find a good woman because she will want to date up and you need to be a professor to match her requirements and even if you find a well educated high IQ foid chances are that she is a leftist SJW feminazi.
True, high IQ women have ego issues, meaning you need to be high status to have them WHILE having the competition of juggernaut laws because her looking like easy prey due to Asperger

There are female autists who get raped and mentally ruined. It happens, and they end up lusting after psychopaths (the exact opposite of neurotic autists).

You need to be chad to rape