Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state.

Due to trannys I am not touching a 4chan link sorry man

Due to trannys I am not touching a 4chan link sorry man
Good choice. I usually browse /asp/ but gave up on r9gay. It sucks since it inspired great blackpills. Then the discord trannies took over.

4chan is filled with transsexuals and trad guys trying to build a white utopia despite the fact that white women would murder their children through abortions or hands on because they get in the way of chad or her “career”.

4chan is filled with transsexuals and trad guys trying to build a white utopia despite the fact that white women would murder their children through abortions or hands on because they get in the way of chad or her “career”.
Agreed. I just keep coming back in hopes that there are still some gems on /r9k/ but I saw that thread.
> tfw no gf

They should rename 4chan, soychan! My how things change so fast.

Actually 4cucks might be a better name.

Last edited:
Reddit sucks
4chan sucks
8chan would probably suck if it still existed
This site may suck some day.
It seems like every place I like goes to hell. I never caught the Reddit bug so that's a plus. I liked 4chan's anonymity. It paired up well with being a faceless loser jabroni. Now every site asks for your life history before joining

16736217 B28A 4231 B6C1 645A7E751288

i hate normalfags

lol at posting on a forum filled with passive agressive normshits tryharding to be tough

lol at posting on a forum filled with passive agressive normshits tryharding to be tough

why is r9k against us these days, jfl at all the normies that donald trump broad up there, at least the boards that i browse (/g/, /fit/.. )don't have incel hater.

here's another thread against us
> a board for hanging out and posting greentext stories
Yeah it was that and more long ago...

This is what happens when you don't police your community.