Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of white nationalism

Jfl at the sfcopers on this forum. Your idols are miscegenating with jungle gooks :feelskek:
1672.jpg

I hate when they go against their principles like this.
This is a big reason why they aren't taken seriously, they have no conviction.
If they were truly trying to spread the word that the white race must be preserved and noodlewhores should be OFF-LIMITS for whites, then we could have a discussion about other races shouldn't fuck white foids, but that's not the case with many of these hypocrites.

CuckQueer wont touch this.

I mean most white women are disgusting whores tbh so it's kinda of a get fucked either way decision

If they were truly trying to spread the word that the white race must be preserved and noodlewhores should be OFF-LIMITS for whites, then we could have a discussion about other races shouldn't fuck white foids, but that's not the case with many of these hypocrites.

when someone is very internationally-oriented and welcome on all platforms despite being a "wrongthinker", they're probably some kind of fed asset, nothing to do with a real rightwing anti-globalist man

Probably fraternizing with separatists means "owning" the CCP or something.

i would like to have an asian GF if i had the guarantee of never getting cheated on

also i'm not a white nationalist, if a white nat fucks zipperhead becky then he's a retard because he makes others look bad

Pussy made men fight each others, so it can easily make men give up their values.
White nationalism is just a cope for not being able to fuck white foids, there's a reason why ALL those guys get gooks JFL.

Pussy made men fight each others, so it can easily make men give up their values.
Yup. Pussy can even turn the most loyal men into soycucks

I hate white supremacists they are the most delusional bluepilled cucks. Being white doesn't make you superior to anybody and they end up betabuxxing with some noodle whore anyways. Being top tier in looks is what puts you at the top. So many retards in society still thinks race determines shit, it's not, it's the genes that determine your looks.

The struggle was always between the ugly and the beautiful. Racism is born from lookism.

Unfortunately only blackpilled and bona fide incels would understand this.

Last edited:
white nationalists are incels with extreme coping strategies hoping to persuade white foids to not fuck chads and tyrones :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just support racial purity while breeding with other races since females of your own consider you a joke theory

What do their wives think about this? Can't they sense this malicious white supermacist energy around them? Or I guess the white fever is too strong? Nevertheless both white supermacist retards and their racist whore wives are almost equally laughable.

Also props to this based riceman (?). Noodlewhores put the whole asian race to shame.

True

White nationalism is just a cope for not being able to fuck white foids, there's a reason why ALL those guys get gooks JFL.

that and i think most stormcucks are white egocentric males who cannot tolerate any other races of men as equal

At the end of the day it's always been viewed like this, you have one group of men, whether it's a tribe, nationality, race, ethnicity, religious group, religious and ethnic group, or whatever. They say you can't fuck our women and take them but we can fuck and take yours. Black nationalists love getting snowbunnies while the sheboons cry about how black men need to be with black women. White supremacists preach purity until they get a whiff of some yellow pussy and take the shot, no man will turn down pussy. These so called proud asian supremacists would jump at the chance to marry a white girl even though they preach about asian culture. Pussy is pussy, no one's turning it down just because of their cope ideology.

At the end of the day it's always been viewed like this, you have one group of men, whether it's a tribe, nationality, race, ethnicity, religious group, religious and ethnic group, or whatever. They say you can't fuck our women and take them but we can fuck and take yours. Black nationalists love getting snowbunnies while the sheboons cry about how black men need to be with black women. White supremacists preach purity until they get a whiff of some yellow pussy and take the shot, no man will turn down pussy. These so called proud asian supremacists would jump at the chance to marry a white girl even though they preach about asian culture. Pussy is pussy, no one's turning it down just because of their cope ideology.
What do their wives think about this? Can't they sense this malicious white supermacist energy around them? Or I guess the white fever is too strong? Nevertheless both white supermacist retards and their racist whore wives are almost equally laughable.

Also props to this based riceman (?). Noodlewhores put the whole asian race to shame.

View attachment 371379
Guy at top are right, this asians despite being racist and hating whites would still fuck white girls, cause for them having sex with women of others race is 'conquest', and all nationalists are such like, white, black, rice, curry etc

Guy at top are right, this asians despite being racist and hating whites would still fuck white girls, cause for them having sex with women of others race is 'conquest', and all nationalists are such like, white, black, rice, curry etc
At the end of the day it all comes down to sex (the one thing that doesn't matter so they say tee hee)

Persians are honorary whites though.........

:feelskek:

I hate white supremacists they are the most delusional bluepilled cucks. Being white doesn't make you superior to anybody and they end up betabuxxing with some noodle whore anyways. Being top tier in looks is what puts you at the top. So many retards in society still thinks race determines shit, it's not, it's the genes that determine your looks.

The struggle was always between the ugly and the beautiful. Racism is born from lookism.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

JBWNmaxxing in Asia sounds based.

Just Be White Nationalist theory?!!?!?

Noodlewhores are the biggest white nationalists

Richard Spencel.

Fuck white women. Settle with pathetic self-hating whituu COCKRUU ONRYYY Asian women.

Fuck Jews. Muh iNnOvAtIoNs.

No, i have it the same and even better as other users but not you, im not trying to play the victim, im just tired of you fucking tallfag street shitter here, if it was up to me i would perma ban you and make people think you're a tranny fuck, then post your pic and doxx your ip.

Iam an incel, the same as you. Stop throwing tantrums. My height didnt get me laid, otherwise wouldnt be a 33 yr old KHHVcel.

its the birthright of the white man to bleach the natives

true shit
Richard Spencel.

Fuck white women. Settle with pathetic self-hating whituu COCKRUU ONRYYY Asian women.

Fuck Jews. Muh iNnOvAtIoNs.
based