Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of the must-read section

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★

The absolute state of the "must read" section jfl

Reclusemaxer has achieved must read status

I don't even bother looking in there

I don't even bother looking in there
Only ever looked at it once
It's filled with water is wet out of date material with little exception for researchcels threads

JFL, I hope whoever added it there did it as a joke of some kind... :feelsUgh:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of discourse would qualify to be in the section, considering the significant deterioration of post quality now. :feelsclown:

@BlkPillPres How do you feel knowing your worthless and low-effort essayposts are alongside Recluse's profound realization that face might actually matter? :feelskek:

@BlkPillPres How do you feel knowing your worthless and low-effort essayposts are alongside Recluse's profound realization that face might actually matter? :feelskek:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

difference between must read in 2020 and in 2022 is night and day

This forum lost any validity long ago.

Only ever looked at it once
It's filled with water is wet out of date material with little exception for researchcels threads
I know dudes on here don't like looksmax but the must read section there is actually must read stuff and not the retarded shit they put in here

I sometimes post high effort posts but this is the must read content. Recluse mogs me :feelsrope:

the guy was already hated, out of all 200 semi active incels 65+ already have him on ignore, and that number is telling! :feelsugh:
I dont know about that. I like his posts, they were good and inspiring.

I dont know about that. I like his posts, they were good and inspiring.
forgot to mention how he always bragged about ignoring people

idk mane; personally i've preferred @Recluse's content issa :fire:
I like Recluse posts too, just not every thread. Some were good, some were not, but overall I liked reading his posts too.