Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The absolute state of the modern western woman

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

Love is dead, It's been dead for a long time. Even if you moneymaxx and get the face surgery. This is that kind of woman you will get. IT'S OVER

Ugly used up roastie

Love never existed in the first place.

She looks so pretty to me, I would never suspect that she would be such a whore. It's basically every foid and there's no way of knowing.

View attachment 1190383

Love is dead, It's been dead for a long time. Even if you moneymaxx and get the face surgery. This is that kind of woman you will get. IT'S OVER
The jews really wanted us seperated, Theyve finally done it, GOOD JOB! Now were all screwed!

Any body count above 0 is tainted goods.

What kind of psychopathic whore would make such a thing?

She needs to be made into a "roastie" wojak

Just be unemployed 25 year old 5’8 Kevin?

Only shows it's useless as fuck to identify things as trad, liberal, or whatever the fuck. What she is doing is just pushing men into the trad role to the impossible extreme.

And then she will cheat on you, get a divorce and accuse you of rape

Modern western foids are trash and should be sent away to concentration camps so everyone can be at peace

She looks so pretty to me, I would never suspect that she would be such a whore. It's basically every foid and there's no way of knowing.
That's your simp side coming through. Retards like you need to understand that just because a girl looks cute doesn't mean she's an angel. Typical looking bullshit

I saw 5’6”. Lifefuel for shortcels