Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The absolute state of subhumans with sisters

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Your parents worship and adore your sister but when it comes to you, you are told to study hard, get good grades and work till you drop dead.

Your sister is always going to parties, bringing over Chads and Tyrones to fuck and living her best life. On the other hand, your looksmatch brutally rejected you, women treat you like trash, and you cope in your room LDARing and playing DMC.

Your sister is retarded af in studies but still got a college scholarship (there are 4 times more scholarships designated for women than there are for men because "muh tutorial mode") while you have to pay thousands of dollars as admission fee despite being high IQ.

Your entire family thinks that your sister is a smart and amazing girl while they shit on you for not being like her and treat you like an abomination.

This post pretty much sums up my life. FFFUUCCCKKKK. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Yeah, same here

My sisters could do no wrong.

C3DC5227 F667 4EB3 B05D 160FBC22CD3A

That scholarship part is brutal.
I have a female relative who's graduating highschool rn and shes the typical airhead stacy.
Except unsurprisingly shes gotten tons of scholarship thrown at her. Shes unironically accumulated over $100k in scholarship money by now, this bitch is about to have more money than a full time doctor just for being a female

That scholarship part is brutal.
I have a female relative who's graduating highschool rn and shes the typical airhead stacy.
Except unsurprisingly shes gotten tons of scholarship thrown at her. Shes unironically accumulated over $100k in scholarship money by now, this bitch is about to have more money than a full time doctor just for being a female
Brutal. Worthless cunts living on tutorial mode.

I don't have sister. I have a better lookin younger brother. My condition is same as yours, at least he is not big enough to bring GFs now.

I have a sister , but that doesn’t fit my case tbh