Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the absolute state of sub-8 thirty-something mens' SMV.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Just saw a 35 year old dude at the shops, a bit taller than me (5'7 just about), bald but otherwise not bad facially or bodily.
This dude was having lunch with his gf, but hear me out, she was -
- mixed race (mulatto or some kind of melanesian-white light poo coloured mix, kinky hair)
- ugly as sin
- DISABLED (needed a FUCKING STICK TO WALK, was getting helped along by the dude and still moving at a snail's pace

And guess what? Chances are this dude is probably just "dating" her, even if they're officially together he's still probably betabuxxing and sure as fuck paying for that lunch. This 4/10 man has to betabuxx for literally disabled women just to get some poon. I am surrounded by his looksmatches every single day, my mother would be his looksmatch if she wasn't fat as shit, and they would not even give him the time of day. He does not exist to them. This sad fucker has to become an ATM for a literal cripple in order to get any semblance of intimacy with a foid.

JFL at "men age like wine"
JFL at any "it gets better" advice
JFL at "JBW", this nigga was surrounded by Asians in the shithole suburb I'm in and was dating a disabled kinky haired chick just to get poon
JFL at betabuxxing in 2018, it hardly works anymore and as women get uni degrees more than men it's over for betabuxxers
JFL at any sort of "moneymaxxing" if you think it will get you anything more than a TV with a big screen and an ok car that depreciates like shit
JFL at manlets thinking any woman will ever be attracted to them or care about them, unless they're on disability support and need your money
JFL at men who think they can survive an encounter with the Norwood Reaper
JFL at anybody who is as fucked as this dude or worse actually trying in 2018

Everybody here and their uncle is around 20, if you're a truecel now imagine what life 15 years in the future is gonna be like. You're fucked. We're fucked. I'm fucked.

It's OVER!

disablemaxxing is the only way.
fucking disabled chicks is the new form of betabuxxing, men keep allowing themselves to go lower and lower.

No I need cope not rope fuel.

You don't see this in the countries America is bombing... I wonder why?

Time to hang out at the senior citizen's homes. Maybe you can moneymax by being put in their wills as a bonus.

All we need to be happy is to let go of our desire for women.

Good post. Just die.

fucking disabled chicks is the new form of betabuxxing, men keep allowing themselves to go lower and lower.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY DISABLED HUNNIES??

JFL at "JBW", this nigga was surrounded by Asians in the shithole suburb I'm in and was dating a disabled kinky haired chick just to get poon
JFL at betabuxxing in 2018, it hardly works anymore and as women get uni degrees more than men it's over for betabuxxers
JFL at any sort of "moneymaxxing" if you think it will get you anything more than a TV with a big screen and an ok car that depreciates like shit
JFL at manlets thinking any woman will ever be attracted to them or care about them, unless they're on disability support and need your money

Everybody here and their uncle is around 20, if you're a truecel now imagine what life 15 years in the future is gonna be like. You're fucked. We're fucked. I'm fucked.

It's OVER!
No I need cope not rope fuel.

Just nuke earth at this point, seriously, fuck this species.

Just saw a 35 year old dude at the shops, a bit taller than me (5'7 just about), bald but otherwise not bad facially or bodily.
This dude was having lunch with his gf, but hear me out, she was -
- mixed race (mulatto or some kind of melanesian-white light poo coloured mix, kinky hair)
- ugly as sin
- DISABLED (needed a FUCKING STICK TO WALK, was getting helped along by the dude and still moving at a snail's pace

And guess what? Chances are this dude is probably just "dating" her, even if they're officially together he's still probably betabuxxing and sure as fuck paying for that lunch. This 4/10 man has to betabuxx for literally disabled women just to get some poon. I am surrounded by his looksmatches every single day, my mother would be his looksmatch if she wasn't fat as shit, and they would not even give him the time of day. He does not exist to them. This sad fucker has to become an ATM for a literal cripple in order to get any semblance of intimacy with a foid.

It's OVER!
Me and the Norwood reaper are old enemies. I continue to defeat him.

Tbf balding is game over, no exceptions.

No point now in having a good thread go to waste. What have been said in this thread one year ago is even more true in 2019. Women no longer need a betabuxx to survive. Women divorced their husbands and married the state. The welfare programs, affirmative action and other government initiatives are institutionalised cuckoldry. You pay for other men to have a time of their lives and for foids to have a carefree, whorish lifestyle. Without massive systemic changes, all sub8 will forever be reduced to a role of feudal serfs.

Betabuxx aint enough anymore. You have to caretakermaxx.

It's over for beta bux-cels

No point now in having a good thread go to waste. What have been said in this thread one year ago is even more true in 2019. Women no longer need a betabuxx to survive. Women divorced their husbands and married the state. The welfare programs, affirmative action and other government initiatives are institutionalised cuckoldry. You pay for other men to have a time of their lives and for foids to have a carefree, whorish lifestyle. Without massive systemic changes, all sub8 will forever be reduced to a role of feudal serfs.

A man over 30 without god tier genetics has an effective SMV of 2/10 on a good day

A man over 30 without god tier genetics has an effective SMV of 2/10 on a good day
not true but okay.

Tbh , it never began for ugly men.