Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of ricecels

man even ricecels know he's coping hard.

Whatever happened to that 4'10 or 11 balding ricecel.

kek fucking copers

take the racepill @curryboy420 @ricecel_gone_er
man even ricecels know he's coping hard.
yea even the other ricecel told him

wait what:dafuckfeels::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsbadman:
There's a ricecel on reddit who I think posted on r/small dick problems he said he's 4'10 balding south Asian and he has a 2 or 3 incher

Legit kekd Ngl :feelskek:

Seriously though i didn't mean to offend you with the racepills brocel. I'm sorry if I did. We have it bad enough and come to this forum to feel understood so offending brocels is the last thing I want to do.:feelscry:

We rice men and black women have every right on this planet to abhor the evil and injustice thats being inflicted upon us.

In the back of my mind I love it that some of the Polish/Eastern European/Germancels are on this forum. Maybe even reading this very reply to this thread.

Know that the "well meaning" white people of your tribe are actually, pretty well meaning. As far as how it makes them feel and betters their image. As far as the losers, and there are only major losers in this game, Asian men and Black women lose no matter what if America continues to dominate within the next 80 years or more.

makeu da iphoneru for da whiteu man

I honestly can't blame them, because they are not blackpilled. These posts sound so ridiculous and exaggerated, but noodlewhores really worship (attractive) white men like that. Before I was blackpilled, I also assumed shit like that was just a larp from yellow fever /pol/lacks.