Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REDDIT

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
qVJLRJp.png

E1wAvwg.png

-5 dislikes. If it was a guy posting this they would all sperg out and tell him to stop being lazy and fat.

LMAO just stop eating you fat bitch and you will be able to get your 11/10 prince

Otherwise be prepared to settle for a 7/10

JFL @ women I hope she dies

>using cuckdit in 2018
giphy.gif

She wont date me. so she chooses to stay single

aww shed a tear for the 150kg organism that is sad she cant have chad.

imagine trying to defend yourself being fat

Op link the thread, I really want to see what normies used as a rebuttal.
Probably the same bullshit like "um I'm busy I can't lose weight" even though she just has to eat less.

Op link the thread, I really want to see what normies used as a rebuttal.
Probably the same bullshit like "um I'm busy I can't lose weight" even though she just has to eat less.

There you go.

i need a fat roastie right now!

Its hard to have sympathy for fat girls because that's something that can be changed with diet and exercise. You NEVER hear an incel complain about being overweight, its always things that can't be changed without some super risky surgery that's only legal in Mexico. Woman can pretty much fix all of their physical flaws beyond serious deformations. Face? Make up. No tits? Boob job/pushup bra. No ass? Eat more/squats/butt injections. Bad hair? Wigs/tracks.

Also men aren't nearly as picky as woman, I like a cute fat chick myself if her weight distribution isn't a complete mess. Plenty of guys LOVE bbws. The same can't be said for fat guys, your ass better hit the gym and eat grass, fool!

Attachments

• 1500226204090.jpg
    1500226204090.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 85
Its hard to have sympathy for fat girls because that's something that can be changed with diet and exercise. You NEVER hear an incel complain about being overweight, its always things that can't be changed without some super risky surgery that's only legal in Mexico. Woman can pretty much fix all of their physical flaws beyond serious deformations. Face? Make up. No tits? Boob job/pushup bra. No ass? Eat more/squats/butt injections. Bad hair? Wigs/tracks.

Also men aren't nearly as picky as woman, I like a cute fat chick myself if her weight distribution isn't a complete mess. Plenty of guys LOVE bbws. The same can't be said for fat guys, your ass better hit the gym and eat grass, fool!

Not even "diet and exercise", she literally just has to stop eating like a cow for 2 weeks and shell have that ideal body

It is so easy to looksmax as a woman

shes larping. landwhales get laid with normies or even chadlites all the time.

LMAO just stop eating you fat bitch and you will be able to get your 11/10 prince

Otherwise be prepared to settle for a 7/10

JFL @ women I hope she dies
I'm sick of fat femoids. They think they're fucking entitled to Chad and reject sub8 men on a daily basis. Overweightness could be defeated, unlike shitty genetics.

Not even "diet and exercise", she literally just has to stop eating like a cow for 2 weeks and shell have that ideal body

It is so easy to looksmax as a woman

Or just, you know, fuck the guys who do want to fuck you as a fatty.

She is not incel because I know there are some guys here who will have sex with her

Women cannot be incel. She should try leaving the house in a while and going to a bar. Or at least installing Tinder. She'll find at least one guy.

There you go.

These cucks are hypocritical as fuck, they always tell incels to go to the gym and workout if they want dates.
But here's a woman saying she can't get dates because she's dat and they don't tell her anything about losing weight.
There are even guys in that thread praising her weight and saying it dosnt matter.

Suggesting self-improvement to a man: so commonplace it becomes trite. Suggesting self-improvement to a woman: Never. You're strong and beautiful already, someone will love you for who you are!

hahahaha
because its repulsive.
incels like me have been lifting for like 10+ years and we still cant find anyone.
I have no sympathy for a fat slob like you

Suggesting self-improvement to a man: so commonplace it becomes trite. Suggesting self-improvement to a woman: Never. You're strong and beautiful already, someone will love you for who you are!

They have a point though, woman don't have to do anything but exist to be attractive to men. If men want to criticize incels, fine, but I don't want to hear shit from woman, they live in a totally different plane of existence.

that landwhale would reject me i hope that dumb bitch dies of morbid obesity

just to give em a chance, i matched every fatty iseen on tinder. not one match back. im over 6 foot and white too(just ugly and poor). these women are full of shit. if anything landwhales are more picky than your average 5-6

maybe the fat fuck should lose weight then?

never had any sympathy for fat people, its just greed.

Just eat less you humongous hambeast

Pathetic

Imagine digging your grave with your teeth lmfao.

She is not incel because I know there are some guys here who will have sex with her

But she doesn't count sub-5s as human so she is considered incel by the mainstream.

Not only that but that bitch is LYING. She could easily get a date in any dating app. Not only from normies but there are PLENTY OF GUYS with BBW fetish.. This bitch is fucking dumb liar or probably has never tried getting laid.