Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of PUA cucks

bluepillers are full of shit they dont know that the reason they are attractive to women is because they either have the looks or have good amount of money or they are simps

tl;dr just be chad

How much for his course?

In fact, women like it more when you’re genuine. Way, way more. Changing yourself to fit what you “think” they will like, is genuine beta-male energy, and won’t get you anywhere. You might keep the act long enough for something to happen - but the mask always slips.
At least I'm not beta bro theory.
Being nice is not enough. Being an asshole is not enough. Work on your conversation skills. If you can befriend a stranger, you can probably date that girl if you get out of your head and stop thinking so much.
Being 6/10 is not enough bro.
You got hobbies? Stuff you’re passionate about? Talk about it, show enthusiasm. Just be real man, all these tactics and strategies in the comment sections aren’t helpful.
Talking passionately about the stupid mistake I made whilst configuring OSPF on that border router the other day or how I overprovisioned my CPU and barely got the work VM to boot is enough to make her panties drip bro.
Character matters more than anything in the dating game. If you can make her laugh, or even better, be genuinely receptive to her interests, then there’s a chance you can slide in. Just don’t be a pushover, do you!
Being an emotional tampon is sexy bro.
Be genuine, make her laugh, work on yourself, make her feel good in the moment. They like assholes because assholes generally take risks, and are bold, while also displaying asshole traits. It’s not the asshole side of the guy that they like, it’s the other part that’s fun and not afraid. Again, you’re focusing on the wrong thing.
Turns out, every crackhead they like is an 8+/10 in looks. Beat that inkwell.
If it’s hard to do, then just start trying to work on that for yourself. You WILL improve if you take it serious. Nothing is impossible if you put the work in. Stop memorising pickup lines and “techniques” and just focus on building your character and personal brand. The women will come.
Waste 10 years of your life on women and I promise you you'll get an used-up whore who will divorce rape you for sure! Just believe me bro.
Tl;Dr Fun is attractive. Bold is attractive. Blatant asshole behaviour is not.
Don't be incel inkwell haha

Sexuality as a whole is toxic. Winner takes it all

That's a pretty long way of saying "just be yourself".

So much shit to do , do this , do that , get a new hobby , be supportive, be a good listener bla bla bla bla
And maybe ,maybe m’lady will grace you with her presence.

the guy doing all of that is the one lacking personality , I always believe that
Women ain’t got to do shit , in fact they let themselves go and are disagreeable AF.

But I’am supposed to be an ubermensch and push my limit for them
Go fuck yourself cuck!!!

JFL at all this jestermaxxing. The game is fucking rigged.

Man i really like your posts they are very entertaining an high iq:feelsokman: