Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of noodlewhores.

SecondComing

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon

Imagine your own women preferring fucking curries over you. For Asian "men" is over.

“Indian is OK” life fuel for Curries.

She specially has to say Indian is ok cuz most Curries know their place is at the bottom anyways

I hope she burns in hell
Instead she'll marry a white billionaire cuckolding fetishist and fuck Chads for the rest of her amazingly wonderful life.

There is no justice in this world.

"feminist"
i would have stopped right there and swiped left anyway

My hatred for women grows deeper everyday

She looks retarded. Jfl

JFL their all like this especially in my city

“Indian is OK” life fuel for Curries.

She specially has to say Indian is ok cuz most Curries know their place is at the bottom anyways

Only okay if you're Indian and 6'+ which is like 5% or less of curries.

she's kinda ugly but cope if you think she can't easily get chad-lites

She probably got rejected one too many times by a ricer.

she says "Indians OK just don't be rice " that doesn't mean a shitskin manlet curry can fuck her, Bollywood star tier curries only.

Personality is such a joke. A guy with the most amazing personality could literally end up being her match but because he doesn´t fit her height REQUIREMENT she will never get to know him.

Last edited:
could obviously tell that she is american by how ugly she is and the offensive profile, american foids always have the most cruel bios by a landslide

She doesn't even respect religious ideals or political views, her bio says it all.

Nerdics should just fuck noodlewhores if they're having trouble with their women.

Life fuel for curries :feelsokman:.

Apparently her definition of "progressive" is racism against Asian men.

It is truely over for ricecels when traitorous whores don’t want their own kind.

curries > rices
At least curries have western bones under their brown skin since they're aryans.

:cryfeels: Heightpill strikes again

I bet she really wants a 6'2''+ white Chad. All noodle whores do

holy fuck look at the distance between her eyes fucking noodlewhore wants chad when she is unironically my looksmatch

this is precisely why there are so many ricecels who cope with 2d waifus