Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Absolute State Of Modern Male SMV (Happy St. Elliots Day)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
meghan-markle-prince-harry-royal-wedding-feature.jpg

Let this sink in

A young, tall, handsome, extremely wealthy prince married an old, previously divorced, non-virginal whore

Just be yourself normies say, this guy did just that, and he still ended up married to a woman extremely below his league, if this is what A LITERAL FUCKING PRINCE has to settle for in this day and age, I'd be an idiot to even try in my case, ITS OVER.

Anyways, happy St. Elliots Day

Last edited:
I agree with you but the ginger prince isn't exactly good looking

He could've married someone better. He has everything L, M and S.

The thot identifies as a feminist. England is going to turn into a larger feminist shithole.

this ginger faggot doesn't deserve her anyway

He's decent looking enough but also very stupid.

Just lol at him settling for that, I MEAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER COULD LITERALLY HAVE ANY GIRL HE WANTS JUST ABOUT???

low iq fucks i swear.

its isla vista shooting anniversary? thats funny cuz i just watched we need to talk about kevin an hour ago lmaoo

He's decent looking enough but also very stupid.

Just lol at him settling for that, I MEAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER COULD LITERALLY HAVE ANY GIRL HE WANTS JUST ABOUT???

low iq fucks i swear.

No way anyone can be that dumb. I was thinking he was getting social justice political points for marrying a black woman. Although I can't understand why he would even need anyone's approval.

Some fucked up shit went down, there had have to have been

Yeah he might be one of the biggest idiots in recent times. I guess he's taking after his relative Edward VIII. Edward gave away his throne to run off with Wallis Simpson who was married two previous times. They never had kids together.

Why does Harry think it was a good idea to marry an older women who is red lining in reproduction anyway? His future children will be visiting Incel.me soon enough.

Cope, he has an average looking jaw, he's 6ft tall, he has a distinct hair colour, he even has blue fucking eyes, he's "whitemaxxed" to the T :lul:

He's 6 out of 10 at least, and that's above average even if its just by one league, him being a rich prince basically makes him an 8 at least in totality. So just on looks alone he's at least a 6, so how the hell can you say he's not good looking.

Caucasoid features on this planet, in this current era, ARE THE STANDARDS OF ATTRACTIVENESS

He has a lot of them

Cope, he has an average looking jaw, he's 6ft tall, he has a distinct hair colour, he even has blue fucking eyes, he's "whitemaxxed" to the T :lul:

He's 6 out of 10 at least, and that's above average even if its just by one league, him being a rich prince basically makes him an 8 at least in totality. So just on looks alone he's at least a 6, so how the hell can you say he's not good looking.

Caucasoid features on this planet, in this current era, ARE THE STANDARDS OF ATTRACTIVENESS

He has a lot of them
They are all copers him just being a prince puts him at a 9-10. That status is more than enough to get any girl he wished yet he settled for a roastie :feelstastyman: he's an absolute retard

They are all copers him just being a prince puts him at a 9-10. That status is more than enough to get any girl he wished yet he settled for a roastie :feelstastyman: he's an absolute retard

This.

I honestly cant believe he married a slut whos been with hundreds of men before him. Its disgusting, shes old too

HAPPY RETRIBUTION DAY MOTHERFUCKERS
shoot-2.gif

he was ordered to marry her by NWO, of which royal family are large part of

don't be low IQ

Not surprising he loves ethnics considering who is mother was.

he didn't have to settle, he could have had anyone, he chose her for whatever reason

his status makes him about a 9.5/10 alone regardless of looks, rich/prince/extremely well known/famous.

Maybe it's a publicity stunt to jump start a new reality tv show.