Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of "men" of Reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
:feelsugh::feelsugh:

We went from this
Images 5

To this
Images 3

What went wrong boyos?

@BlkPillPres irl

At least his masculinity isn't fragile, you stupid inkwell

BuT aT lEaSt We GoT rId Of ThE pAtRiArChY aNd ToXiC mAsCuLiNiTy!

Honestly, this shows how backwards society is. How is it that everyone perceives us as beta males yet we are the only ones to see through all this feminist bullshit. We are the true intellectual alphas of this planet.

Bring. Back. Manly. Men.

@kanyepilled dis u bro:feelswhat::feelskek:
read the whole thread nigga

sometimes me and ma niggas go into discords with lots of people in vcs and flame women, so yes. i have made teenage girls cry and even had one send me nudes (not bragging, she never saw my face)
people accused of something they've done get upset, same with people who get accused of something they haven't done. women are retarded and don't know how to remain calm and understand things from the other point of view, instead they start flinging shit (kinda like you ngl), and this makes it hard to actually know whether or not they cheated purely based on reaction, since they act like unreasonable apes the second they're accused. this was what i was originally trying to say, maybe it was lost in translation since i cut so much of it down to save time.

BuT aT lEaSt We GoT rId Of ThE pAtRiArChY aNd ToXiC mAsCuLiNiTy!

Honestly, this shows how backwards society is. How is it that everyone perceives us as beta males yet we are the only ones to see through all this feminist bullshit. We are the true intellectual alphas of this planet.

Bring. Back. Manly. Men.
We have masculine worldviews with goblin appearence. Better than soylent worldviews with soy appearence.

I told my manager he can go fuck himself if he doesn't like me lol :feelskek:
I hate my manager tbhngl

Industrial technological society has made men weak and into simps.

B-but he has an emotioonal intelligence and isn't toxic.

Wait, there are men on reddit? Reddit is filled with fucking cuck bluepill whiteknight feminist simps. The information that there are actual men there must be completely false.
How supportive they are to someone like that, but the second someone says something slightly different from what they agree with, the person becomes the biggest oppressor from patriarchy on Earth. JFL

first person i framemog:
Images 3

not bragging tho tbh

From wolf to minature dog

this , is what happens if your deprived of oxytocin / emotional help / positive reinforcments

the natural response would be killing the manager or foid out of spite / hate .

but he cant even do that or else he faces lifetime in jail

this fucking shithole is rigged agains man and it shows

"his" eyes start tearing up as "he" pees "his" panties just because "he" wanted a straw for "his" soy latte that is too cold for "his" sensitive mouth.

These people are pathetic. but hey;
At least his masculinity isn't fragile, you stupid inkwell
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

"his" eyes start tearing up as "he" pees "his" panties just because "he" wanted a straw for "his" soy latte that is too cold for "his" sensitive mouth.

These people are pathetic. but hey;

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
He thinks about the soy burger he shat out the night before.

i'd laugh and mock too but unfortunately I have the same problem as this reddit person
a typical meeting with my boss is thus:

Boss: So let's go over the performance review shall we?
Me: Okay
Boss: (explains everything). So what do you think?
Me: I agree with what you said
Boss: All of it? Well, okay then. Anything to add?
Me: Nope. I agree with what you said.
Boss: Okay then. So I was thinking about changing this one particular thing next week. What are your thoughts on that?
Me: I agree. I will do that.
Boss: Any improvements we can work on or trainings you are interested in?
Me: If you want me to do any training or improvements then I will do that.
Boss: Okay but anything you are interested in?
Me: If you want me to do it then I'm interested in doing it.
Boss: Well, okay. I'm just going to write down that we had a productive meeting and we will catch up in 3 months.
Me: Of course boss. Anything you say.

That's how it usually goes. Then afterwards I go to the bathroom and wash my face and sit down on the toilet for a few minutes to catch my breath. As a man it's hard for me to keep my voice calm & deep while talking with management. I usually stick to quick sentences and repeat what they say so they can leave me alone. I remember one time I got out of work because my boss didn't know how to respond with how stupid I am.

Boss: So everyone has mandatory overtime on Saturday. What time are you coming in?
Me: What time would be best?
Boss: Well, there is no set time you just need to do a few hours and we will track productivity. So you can pick and choose your time. What are you picking?
Me: You can pick my time.
Boss: Well, no we want to be flexible to our employees so just pick a time that works with your schedule and you can do your overtime. So what time?
Me: Oh okay. What time is best for you to track and I will come in at that time.
Boss: Does 9-5 sound good?
Me: Yes, if you want that then I can do that.
Boss: But does it work with your schedule?
Me: If you want me to work that time then it works fine for me.
Boss: So is that a good time for you?
Me: Just tell me any time and that is fine for me.
Boss: (Gives me a exhausted look). You know I think we are fine with everybody else working overtime. If we need you then I will call you.
Me: Yes boss. I'm sorry boss.
Boss: (Gives defeated look). I'm going to lunch.

that's just a typical redditor. in fact it blew up because everyone there relates lol

I told my manager he can go fuck himself if he doesn't like me lol :feelskek:
I hate my manager tbhngl
I'm just waiting for the day if I ever get fired to which I will say loudly, "Well, it's been fun and nice knowing you all here, I'll see everybody again when the nation collapses in a few years from now to which the money we've been working for becomes entirely worthless, I don't see this as a loss on my part, in fact I feel liberated from everybody's overall bullshit here, bye-bye suckers."

Last edited:
I can’t believe that is actually a guy. Thought it was a foid at first. At this point I can barely even tell if a person there is a guy. I almost always assume a redditor is a foid unless there is some proof it is not.

i'd laugh and mock too but unfortunately I have the same problem as this reddit person
a typical meeting with my boss is thus:

Boss: So let's go over the performance review shall we?
Me: Okay
Boss: (explains everything). So what do you think?
Me: I agree with what you said
Boss: All of it? Well, okay then. Anything to add?
Me: Nope. I agree with what you said.
Boss: Okay then. So I was thinking about changing this one particular thing next week. What are your thoughts on that?
Me: I agree. I will do that.
Boss: Any improvements we can work on or trainings you are interested in?
Me: If you want me to do any training or improvements then I will do that.
Boss: Okay but anything you are interested in?
Me: If you want me to do it then I'm interested in doing it.
Boss: Well, okay. I'm just going to write down that we had a productive meeting and we will catch up in 3 months.
Me: Of course boss. Anything you say.

That's how it usually goes. Then afterwards I go to the bathroom and wash my face and sit down on the toilet for a few minutes to catch my breath. As a man it's hard for me to keep my voice calm & deep while talking with management. I usually stick to quick sentences and repeat what they say so they can leave me alone. I remember one time I got out of work because my boss didn't know how to respond with how stupid I am.

Boss: So everyone has mandatory overtime on Saturday. What time are you coming in?
Me: What time would be best?
Boss: Well, there is no set time you just need to do a few hours and we will track productivity. So you can pick and choose your time. What are you picking?
Me: You can pick my time.
Boss: Well, no we want to be flexible to our employees so just pick a time that works with your schedule and you can do your overtime. So what time?
Me: Oh okay. What time is best for you to track and I will come in at that time.
Boss: Does 9-5 sound good?
Me: Yes, if you want that then I can do that.
Boss: But does it work with your schedule?
Me: If you want me to work that time then it works fine for me.
Boss: So is that a good time for you?
Me: Just tell me any time and that is fine for me.
Boss: (Gives me a exhausted look). You know I think we are fine with everybody else working overtime. If we need you then I will call you.
Me: Yes boss. I'm sorry boss.
Boss: (Gives defeated look). I'm going to lunch.
You're too soft and beta bro

But your boss is too retarded to take advantage of it apparently.

I guess you're lucky to work with this retard. :feelsthink:

@K9Otaku if something like this isn't autism or anxiety then what is it? Allergies?
I don't think it is an illness at all. It is just the result of bad conditioning (How the guy was raised, what kind of shit he went through, etc)

That was just scary to read. It almost made me believe therapy is necessary. Of course therapy doesn't work and is bullshit but that guy needs all the help he can get, placebos included