Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of IT cucks

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
Incel: "We're rejected only due to our looks, foids are choosy due to biology"
IT cucks: "You silly inkwellerino, appearence has nothing to do with attraction, if you're rejected it's all fault of your ugly personality" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bitchy foid: "Us women only care about looks, we are choosy due to biology"
IT cucks: "Yikes, you're totally right, my qween! TBH I guess I'm kinda OK with that" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Cattura

Link to the thread, we need to see how uniform this acceptance is, if at all. The blackpill is supposed to be a flat out no-no over there.

Zero comments. And now we wait.

Surely they know how to find and ban this person, right? The screenshot is uncensored here on .co.

Yeah and the link to the thread that was screenshotted was also provided in my post that you just responded to.

Its brutal, but hearing a female repeat it makes it 10 times more brutal

Yeah, 0 votes and 0 comments. Don't see this one lasting long even if deep down they know it's true.

Are you surprised by this?

"She's just faking to make them go reeee!1!1" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Cattura

So should we just start raping or beating the fuck out of women(in minecraft ofc), because that's biology? I mean, we're stronger and better in every way, so we can pretty much put them to respect.

If we kept going along biology's lines, females would've never left the kitchen or the baby's side. Don't they dare bring biology as an argument.

FYI the guy making that thread is an incel lol. He even posted the atomic blackpill there abd asked their thoughts.

Calls IT members ITcels.

FYI the guy making that thread is an incel lol. He even posted the atomic blackpill there abd asked their thoughts.

Calls IT members ITcels.
Sorry for criticizing a fellow incel so, I thought he was an IT cuck

Sorry for criticizing a fellow incel so, I thought he was one of IT cucks
Well, he doesn't like this place anymore and is more redpilled than blackpilled. So I guess he's somewhere in between anyways.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hu0jpi/so_a_user_here_kinda_agrees_with_the_blackpill/fyk8702/

She's backtracking now jfl. She posted similar shit before so I believe she's blackpilled and just doesn't want to get banned from their circlejerk.

Whatever, from the looks of it, we do a better job of pissing them off than they do.

I love it when they cry and whine and talk about the imposition of the death penalty. Seems like nearcels is doing a good job keeping them triggered.

IT cucks are nothing more than hypocrites, period.

Incel: "We're rejected only due to our looks, foids are choosy due to biology"
IT cucks: "You silly inkwellerino, appearence has nothing to do with attraction, if you're rejected it's all fault of your ugly personality" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bitchy foid: "Us women only care about looks, we are choosy due to biology"
IT cucks: "Yikes, you're totally right, my qween! TBH I guess I'm kinda OK with that" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 292341
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the double standards of ITcucks
So should we just start raping or beating the fuck out of women(in minecraft ofc), because that's biology? I mean, we're stronger and better in every way, so we can pretty much put them to respect.

If we kept going along biology's lines, females would've never left the kitchen or the baby's side. Don't they dare bring biology as an argument.
Based

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hu0jpi/so_a_user_here_kinda_agrees_with_the_blackpill/fyk8702/

She's backtracking now jfl. She posted similar shit before so I believe she's blackpilled and just doesn't want to get banned from their circlejerk.

Henry Cavill would still be attractive even if he was a Nazi,mysoginist,anti feminism Chad,foids would still want to have sex with him.
LOL @ this coping roastie

They only agree because it's not an incel saying it

Whatever, from the looks of it, we do a better job of pissing them off than they do.

I love it when they cry and whine and talk about the imposition of the death penalty. Seems like nearcels is doing a good job keeping them triggered.
IT cucks are nothing more than hypocrites, period.
They only agree because it's not an incel saying it

"So in conclusion they're delusional menchildren who need to grow up and take responsibility for their lives."

Really glad this bitch doesn't have children or if she does have a male child hopefully he ends up disowning her.

It’s ironic how she calls us manchildren who need to grow up yet she acts, dresses, and types like a teenage girl and spends all her time on reddit mocking and insulting others online despite being 34. Typical 34 year olds would think she’s immature for that

natural IT reaction to blackpill is either "NAWALT" and "it's fake/fabricated/LARP"
then when faced with scientific blackpill, including studies and statistics, they either disappear or they degenerate into random insults

i've stopped caring about IT thoughts/posts/comments a long time ago

IT is just full of shit. They deny the blackpill and ban people who kinda agree then when one of their own agrees they all say yass I am ok with it. Jfl

IT is just full of shit.

All that really needs to be said tbh.

Btw if you find links of them being hypocritical and want them archived for records, send screenshots of the offending posts and the original thread source to @FrailPaleStaleMale

So what. We do a much better job pissing them off. They always cry about their based posts in every comment. She is obviously trying to cover it up to prevent getting banned from there.

The logo of their sub suits them far better than it does blackpilled incels lmao

That’s what biology is. They really shouldn’t bring biology to the argument for their sakes because it’s also natural for a man to resort to rape. And before they say people will get revenge and kill them, no the guy would have already been gone and I am sure he would also be prepared just as much.
The logo of their sub suits them far better than it does blackpilled incels lmao
True. It’s just the tears of the incels in denial at IT. Not us. I just find it funny when they screenshot me.

Height, muscles and strong jaws are useless in modern society other than for show. We have practically been eating a softer food diet for over 8'000 years when farming practices displaced hunter gatherer lifestyles. Our jaws have got smaller, our bones have got thinner, men have become more gracilized since the last ice age. Look it up.

Women can't even pull the "stronger men are better" biology card anymore because it serves no purpose in modernized world. They are backward thinking bonobos.

Height, muscles and strong jaws are useless in modern society other than for show. We have practically been eating a softer food diet for over 8'000 years when farming practices displaced hunter gatherer lifestyles. Our jaws have got smaller, our bones have got thinner, men have become more gracilized since the last ice age. Look it up.

Women can't even pull the "stronger men are better" biology card anymore because it serves no purpose in modernized world. They are backward thinking bonobos.
High IQ

IT will never accept the :blackpill:. some day every man will, but then it will be too late and feminism has already taken over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back