Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The absolute state of inceltears

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I decided to do my weekly scroll through inceltears because why not, and after reading a few comment sections to retarded shit out of boredom only one thing has truly managed to annoy me.

The post they're reacting to is pretty tame, they're just tisk-tisking at somebody calling Australian Aborigines low IQ and facially unattractive because it goes against their anti-racist mainstream worldview, meaning it provides a big opportunity for them all to get upboats by virtue-signalling and being an epic redditor that BTFOs 4chan altright neonazis. The first comment here, however, is pure annoyancefuel:

Citation needed

Why is there a comment just saying "Citation needed"? Typing this required the same amount of effort as typing "yes bro" on here does, the only difference is that "Citation needed" is an attempt to sound super cool, snarky and smart. Absolute try-harding over a keyboard. It's well-known that races differ in IQ, most science journals and news sources with a liberal or Lysenkoist-tier bent towards anthropology don't deny this but instead put effort into proving that the difference is environmental, not genetic. But yeah, he needs a citation to say that. "CITATION NEEDED, YOU NEED A SOURCE TO SAY THAT BUDDY". Plus, who the fuck is going to link to a study under a braincels post? This guy would obviously say "nobody" when asked because braincels is a subreddit, not some tosspot's PhD thesis, but he still feels the need to say "Citation needed" like a smug little faggot. Where's your source bro? Ha you're dumb and uneducated bro. Ha you think you can get away with saying that shit, "Citation needed" bro! If I met this smug faggot in real life (and I could get away with it) I feel like I would give into the urge to break his nose very quickly.

He's copying a meme a million other people have used to - in fact it's barely even a meme as far as I'm aware, it's just something from an xkcd comic (which is for faggots who use reddit) - and he isn't even putting the []s around the [Citation Needed] like you're supposed to. This guy probably has a room temperature IQ on top of being a smug, meek, flabby-faced little soyboy who would get absolutely bashed if he lived anywhere other than his plastic metropolitan soyville neighbourhood. Low-effort and try-harding at the same time, virtue-signalling, smug, snarky, passive-aggressive, nu-male. This guy has it all.

Guess what? After this smug little retard posted his comment he gets THIRTY-FIVE UPVOTES. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 35 roasties and sad little numales scrolling through their phones and sitting at their computers thought "hey, what a cool snarky post, I'm going to upvote it"

34 people

This is what 35 people look like in a room. Can you imagine this many people coming together and unanimously deciding "hey, this is a cool, epic post that contributes heaps to this cool snarky subreddit, that's getting an updoot!". This comment is also worth more than the paragraph below it to these people, even though the latter reinforces their worldview in a well-written parapgraph with an ok argument in comparison. All of these people are either foids or men on the same level as the guy who posted "Citation needed" unironically thinking he was hot shit on reddit. These people are the lowest of the low, NPC scumbags. If you were high IQ enough you could probably single-handedly get an AI bot to take screenshots from incel sites and write roughly pre-scripted bot replies to them, and you would make a convincing copy of this subreddit. The only human element the bot would have trouble simulating is the sheer amount of smugness, passive-aggressive snarkiness and shitty attempts at being cool on the internet for reddit karma. These people deserve to be gunned down in call of duty: black ops 2.

Was reddit always like this? If you go to reddit's page on "reddiquette" it talks about how moderation of comments and upvotes/downvotes should be based on "quality, not opinion". hahahahaha literally nowhere on reddit is like this. Did reddit originally start out looking semi-okay, but got flooded by normalfags who were attracted to it because it was inevitably going to be a website where all content was dictated by consensus? These people are the smuggest and faggiest of normalfags as well, the only normalfags I meet that are this bad in IRL are generally the ones I am 99% sure browse reddit in their spare time.

Last edited:
Stop browsing reddit. It's of no value.

Excellent takedown and this is exactly what I feel every time I make the mistake of browsing through Incel-Tiers (Reddit generally, actually), Soybean Farms, or most places that aren't here. It's just useless after a while though; imagine writing this every time someone made a gay comment on Reddit. You could excoriate these "people" - absolutely rake them over the coals - and twofold new ones would emerge to take their places. Even if you infrequently penetrate the veil of smug self-assurance, you'll end up needing to deal again and again and again with each brainlet that's failed to get it, that thinks its own deployment of stock meems is absolutely revelatory.

I want to reach through the screen and stud my knuckles with their teeth, but I recognize that I have no choice but to entrust this to whatever troglodytes they encounter in the rare cases that they leave their gated communities and gentrified neighborhoods.

Lysenkoist-tier bent towards anthropology

Had a particularly nice laugh at this.

Browsing IT without looking for a quoted post made by you is low IQ, buddy. Just sayin'.

this applies to reddit in general. on the big subs this happens on a much wider scale. like fucking cities of people coming together to circlejerk the most trivial and dumb shit.

lol @ visiting cucklarpit

Seriously Reddit is is getting worst every fucking day, i can't find the reason it appeals to people.

45 upboots on it now kek

2 many word bro

Can we have WW3 already?