Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of Incelswithout hate when a “femcel” comes on the sub. Chad only

"Yeah I could get sex. Anyone could"

femcel is like saying 2+2=9

lmao they allow foids to post on that sub?? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul:

0 upvotes lol

This bitch just has to post on foreveralonedating or this cucked sub for that matter, or create an account on literally any dating site to be swamped with options other than "pedophiles from Florida"

lol everyone is shitting on her and "femcels" in the comments

969497FC 2C3C 4CDF B5F1 6BE82FAF8C7F

based blackcel, it gave me life fuel reading this ngl.

View attachment 200557
based blackcel, it gave me life fuel reading this ngl.
Naruto niggas getting designated as Steve Urkel or Carlton Banks so zero black foid interest coming their way. He gotta be a thug with an elephant trunk or a suave entrepreneur.

Naruto niggas getting designated as Steve Urkel or Carlton Banks so zero black foid interest coming their way. He gotta be a thug with an elephant trunk or a suave entrepreneur.
The BLACKpill is severely under rated.

It's good everyone is shitting on her.

You guys realize she never mentioned if she had an actual facial deformity or was a landwhale. JFL.
Also "I could get sex". Fuck off, bitch.

did not read a single word

Discussions by self identified "femcels" always crack me up. Most of these foids have so little awareness, they absolutely can not imagine that anyone could be literally involuntarily celibate. I think they genuinely believe it to be some kind of rhetoric the device of hyperbole or something. They absolutely cannot grasp the idea that the SMV of any man, especially an ugly male, could be completely different from theirs.

They do not understand that volcels and larpers are not very welcome in genuine incel circles.

INCELS WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE

"Yeah I could get sex. Anyone could"
I FUCKING ALMOST SPIT MY COFFEE ON THIS LINE :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This foid doesn't understand that incels can't even fuck a wet smelly pig with facial deformity, not even talking about their looksmatch.
Imagine a guy here saying "yeah literally my looksmatch proposed having sex to me, but someone said to me that a few years ago she said "damn,I wouldn't mind fucking some teen boy" to someone and laughed as it was a joke!!1 This is without a doubt true and she is a fucking pedophile!!1 I don't want me to be her training boyfriend before branching to chad!!1 I don't want her virgin vagina around my dick!!! I will go cope and wait for girl with an ideal reputation with perfect sane mentality!!1 I'm an incel but it doesn't mean that I can't get laid, everyone can get laid, I just need a better foid to approach and to propose sex to me!!1"

Female mod tells you everything you need to know about that sub