Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the absolute state of humanity right now triggers me so fuking hard

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
NUCLEAR WARFARE NOWWWWWWW, BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes humaity needs to be exterminated . EVERY SINGLE ON OF IT

i took some benzos after i made this post cuz i was raging, i feel like a total normie sheep right now, why the fuck can't i feel like this all the time. fuckin jealous of normies if this is what they feel like 24/7 serious. reeeeeee

Humanity was a mistake

IMG 20180323 025600
RCNyjzUPQViqP5viTzhbhw

humans arent specifically the problem its the society we live in which is the issue.

western society by definition is degenerate and self destructive.

My opinion of humanity has never been lower than it is right now.

humans arent specifically the problem its the society we live in which is the issue.

western society by definition is degenerate and self destructive.
And who created society? It was because humans need to be controlled, but we're fucked as a species with or without it.

And who created society? It was because humans need to be controlled, but we're fucked as a species with or without it.

the point im trying to make is some human societies are better than others, for example eastern society seems to be better than western.

No. We just need to brutally reassert the rule of the white male and reinstate patriarchy and deport all the other races back to their homelands. Then ethnic females won't be able to lust after Chads.

the point im trying to make is some human societies are better than others, for example eastern society seems to be better than western.
Which Eastern society?

cope, its shit everywhere. we need a restart where we never let it get this bad and put people and women in their place from the beginning, and men also because they are the ones who created with problem

It has always been, it just changes and adapts from shit to shit.

We need ELE doom