Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [The absolute state of German men in 2019] German oldcel harrassing people with electric scooters

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
JFL, his society is falling apart with incel boards being 50% German while he cares about fucking electric scooters (as annoying as they can be):

If he was fucking women or had some normal family life he wouldn't care about this. There's a reason Chad would never do such shit.

I bet he only harrasses high inhib German men too while he gives lowinhib thugmaxxed ethnics and women a pass.

Is this how oldcels are coping with loneliness these days?

Depressing the actual state of Germany.

Is it that hard to smash or burn those fucking scooters?

just throw them in a river-water it would destroy it instantly without the hassle

Them scooters is dangerous!

(But immigration is fine...)

Clown world.

1E3595B8 C605 47CE 83BD 7A3901D1730C

sad to see what happened with german bros

hitler_2110666b.jpg

You miss this guy already?

german trait #1:
having no real worries in life, so you're angry at random shit.

I bet he only harrasses high inhib German men too while he gives lowinhib thugmaxxed ethnics and women a pass.
100%, no need to bet.

wtf? i have million worries, and this guy is mad at scooters

german trait #1:
having no real worries in life, so you're angry at random shit.

Despite the fact they should be really worried about life but they are not. Instead they focusing on white men shaming him. Here in Germany the green party associated incels only with white men. They also declared war on them. The German car industry participates in political conflicts like the fight against rightwing ideas and people, while this industry is falling apart. German females are more interested in climate change, veganism and animal rights than in their own men. ''German media'' also brought up some statement like ''The end of the white men''. This is ''our'' media here and nothing happens. White men are under constant attack but nobody is fighting back. (((Media))) man...
It is fucking over here in Germany. This place is a joke.

JFL, his society is falling apart with incel boards being 50% German while he cares about fucking electric scooters (as annoying as they can be):

If he was fucking women or had some normal family life he wouldn't care about this. There's a reason Chad would never do such shit.

Is this how oldcels are coping with loneliness these days?

Nice to see how that low inhib oldcel coper yeeted those bloomers of their cucked numale vehicles .
Ich fühl mich aber manchmal ernsthaft so , als ob wirklich die Hälfte von dem Forum aus Deutschland kommt .
Danke Merkel .

This made me lol

That is so depressing, i hate inequality. They dont deserve equality at all but idc.

what I noticed most was that greek student bitch larping as a rich urbanite with her car, does she hate e-scooter zoomers too or what is her fucking problem, she already looks like she has about 400% the resources she deserves as a "student"

Despite the fact they should be really worried about life but they are not. Instead they focusing on white men shaming him. Here in Germany the green party associated incels only with white men. They also declared war on them. The German car industry participates in political conflicts like the fight against rightwing ideas and people, while this industry is falling apart. German females are more interested in climate change, veganism and animal rights than in their own men. ''German media'' also brought up some statement like ''The end of the white men''. This is ''our'' media here and nothing happens. White men are under constant attack but nobody is fighting back. (((Media))) man...
It is fucking over here in Germany. This place is a joke.

it really does sound brutally over.
the real problem is, where would you go, would you ever move out of Germany?

to me it's either almost the same, or very soon to be the same, in every european country.
maybe I would move to a smaller town in Romania, but that doesn't change that the country is a colony.
the (((dark forces))) here have made so much progress that they've completely destroyed patriotism and religion a long, long time ago.
their attacks now are openly calling out and making fun of the nuclear traditional family with hashtags, because there's nothing else left to attack, they've made too deep of an in-road so the jew attacks here are just completely ludicrous with hashtaggers openly attacking hetero family formation lol.

what I noticed most was that greek student bitch larping as a rich urbanite with her car

Again driver licence mogged by females.

the real problem is, where would you go, would you ever move out of Germany?

I have no place to go to.

to me it's either almost the same, or very soon to be the same, in every european country.
maybe I would move to a smaller town in Romania, but that doesn't change that the country is a colony.
the (((dark forces))) here have made so much progress that they've completely destroyed patriotism and religion a long, long time ago.
their attacks now are openly calling out and making fun of the nuclear traditional family with hashtags, because there's nothing else left to attack, they've made too deep of an in-road so the jew attacks here are just completely ludicrous with hashtaggers openly attacking hetero family formation lol.

It is over regardless of where we go. This existence seems like a really bad joke to me. It sometimes do not even feel real to me. No man is able to fight back. We are in a bad spot to begin with. White men are ridiculed by their ''own media''. If you talk about this, you are nothing but some cry baby and you should be quite with your ''rightwing gibberish'', no wone wants to listen and this is one of the main problems here. Other stuff like ''climate change'' are more important. Also we need more rights for animals... While men are working hard in low-payed jobs and dying in heat in road building.

Unfortunately, this is typical old people behavior in Germany. I don't know why this is.
Also typical German documentary, someone doesn't like e scooters and then they show a hospital with people who got hurt riding these things.

It is over regardless of where we go. This existence seems like a really bad joke to me. It sometimes do not even feel real to me. No man is able to fight back. We are in a bad spot to begin with. White men are ridiculed by their ''own media''. If you talk about this, you are nothing but some cry baby and you should be quite with your ''rightwing gibberish'', no wone wants to listen and this is one of the main problems here. Other stuff like ''climate change'' are more important. Also we need more rights for animals... While men are working hard in low-payed jobs and dying in heat in road building.
i am not saying we should do anything violent but we definitely need to continue to rage maxx, for clarity and not taking anyone's shit

Germany is now a joke. Fucking fix this country already Jesus...

It was once such a great country ran by devoted men. Now Zionist gays and idiotic Merkel fucked the country into oblivion, I hope they get rid of those parasites.

i love when old german guys speak in english

i am not saying we should do anything violent but we definitely need to continue to rage maxx, for clarity and not taking anyone's shit

Violence is the only solution to this. The problem is, we are not in the position to do it. The opposite is violent as well, so how should we react? With kindness? No, we should be even more violent than them. We should fight fire with inferno. Nothing else will work. They are unable to see their own hypocrisy.
Ragemaxx is one of the first step we can conduct.

Violence is the only solution to this. The problem is, we are not in the position to do it. The opposite is violent as well, so how should we react? With kindness? No, we should be even more violent than them. We should fight fire with inferno. Nothing else will work. They are unable to see their own hypocrisy.
Ragemaxx is one of the first step we can conduct.
I actually feel once the ragemaxxing is complete it should be possible to confront anyone verbally and win, literally just have the guts to tell the truth in a strong fashion, then develop talents for writing and artworks and use those to spread the message further. We should be prepared for violence only as a last resort, that's why it's good to be fit.

JFL probably one of the most german videos I have seen in a while. At some point in his life every german man makes the wonderful metarmorphosis to a grognard it seems.

It's every time the same with our boomers. I remember a similiar article from kaiserzeit about bicycles and they still didn't really get over it 150 years later...

Fachverband Fußverkehr
professional association for pedestrian traffic.
:feelskek:

Just send two wheelers to their death on the street theory. We know how well this usually goes for motorcycles. :feelshaha:

I hope someone beats him up.

Last edited:
Hmmmm so they have a problem with electronic scooters, are these not the same ppl calling for an end to fossil fuels, harping on about global warming though, have a go at ppl using it instead of the companies making them that are no doubt in collaboration with the government, do ppl even know what they want anymore or do they just create problems to get mad over as the real problems shall not be spoken about for fear of not being hip to the times.

What a fucking joke, who gives a shit about the environment, we'll either be under a draconian nightmare that makes being an Egyptian slave look preferable or in a Mad Max strongest survive reality long before the environment is an issue.

Poor germans, once were our allies and the whole world was jealous of them, now theyre fucking joke
And Sweden is proof of how you can brainwash an entire country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back