Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of cuckit: you're not even allowed to hate yourself anymore

Either they rope or they join our ranks. They can't stay bluepilled for life unless they're severely delusional / retarded.

I wonder how many males end up roping because they get censored everywhere and have no place to vent their feelings
They could come here and accept the black pill. :feelzez::bigbrain::feelshmm:

Its all targeted at suppressing the blackpill. The blackpill is a conclusion that most men come to even if they dont have a name for it.

By banning "negativity and self pity" they are basically preventing men from voicing their grievances with the dating game, because females dont like their ruthless hypermagous natures put on full display for everybody to see. This effectively bans you from criticizing women and their selection processes effectively suppressing any blackpilled ideas and discussion

Don't make kweens uncomfortable with your self-pity, inkler :soy:.

I have a lot of self loathing. I tried thinking about the advantage I have over other family members for living in the west, but still a KHHV loser.

I guess people aren’t allowed to vent about their negative experiences. Looked through the advice they offer and I’ve tried most of it.

Post where a guy asked what females look for on a dating app, top comment says how fucked the gender ratios are. They’re right, it’s a bunch of guys fighting for scraps of pussy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/r6gbr3/ladies_who_go_on_tinder_and_other_dating_apps/

@Lv99_BixNood made a post on this sub talking about attractive physical traits. Brutal reading that shit as a framelet manlet with girly hands and a higher voice.
Don't make kweens uncomfortable with your self-pity, inkler :soy:.
Just feel good about yourself even if life has constantly kicked you down.

they only cater to chads and chadlites. they will surely be benefited from the dating advices.

The p*ople on cuckit disgust me so much

They should all take the blackpill

"We know that you have a problem, but we want to look good, so go away"

Just lol, this is like the Marie Antoinette situation all over again: yes we know you're starving but please do it somewhere else, you're ruining our appetite :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Had the same in college. I looked pretty sad and lonely, this one girl came up to me and started asking me if I'm okay in a very pushy way. I got weirded out and confused, she left without saying shit. They just want to feel good about themselves and pretend homeless people don't exist.

IMAGINE HAVING A SUBREDDIT FOR ISSUES OF BLACK PEOPLE AND NOT ALLOWING THEM TO TALK ABOUT RACISM IN ANY WAY

this will lead to more suicides. But we know reddit hates men, specifically ugly loner men, so its not surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back