Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The absolute state of conservatism

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

This guy is a Brazilian political activist and got recently elected as a congressman in Brazil. He's a libertarian and honestly did a good work exposing liberals who spend public funds on retarded liberal shit.

But in this video, he talks about Caetano Veloso, a well-known Brazilian musician and leftist "intelectual". More specifically about the fact Caetano first had sex with his wife (they are still married to this day, decades after) when he was 40 and she was 13 (one year younger than the AoC in Brazil).

People in Brazil made a "#Caetanoisapedophile" hashtag on Twitter and the guy who started to expose this shit is being sued by Caetano, which is mainly why this guy made this video (the guy being sued is his friend).

He made a question at the beginning of the video: "a 40 yo dude who has sex with a 13 yo girl is a ______?"

Just as expected, the comments are full to the brim with cuckservatives insulting the guy and calling him a pedophile. And of course, femiservatives attacking the guy also are a must:

Puta

"Pedophiles aren't even people" - t. blonde thot with heavy makeup

Puta 2

"I feel disgust towards that guy. Some people are defending him by saying such laws didn't exist back then. But are laws even necessary to know that it's a crime for a 40 yo grandpa to have a relationship with a 13 yo CHILD?" - t. another hoe

All incels who still cope with conservatism must open their eyes. I hate leftist progressives just as much, but nowadays conservatives aren't any better. They are the people who'll tell you to man up and marry an old used-up slut instead of blaming women for being such promiscuous unmarriable sluts. They are the guys who'll throw your ass in jail to be raped for even saying you'd rather marry a virgin 13 yo than one of those old thots. They are the guys who'll sacrifice their lives to protect a woman from having to marry an stable older guy instead of having the freedom to become a barren-uterus 3 abortions and 3 kids from different fathers old slut.

Last edited:
conservatism isn't reactionism.

what I'd purpose is way worse than he would.

13 though??? :feelswhat:
I think the fact they're still married today, decades after, is proof that it worked without any problems. Any foid can divorce whenever she wants nowadays.

JFL They better not read historical events :forcedsmile:

There’s conservatism then there’s fascism.

I support fascism.

Damn them. Damn them all.

I think the fact they're still married today, decades after, is proof that it worked without any problems. Any foid can divorce whenever she wants nowadays.

Plenty of kids do fucked up stuff when they're kids, and grow up to be semi-well adjusted adults. That doesn't make it right, just not so bad that it destroys them. In that particular case. Being a child bride isn't for everyone.

Plenty of kids do fucked up stuff when they're kids, and grow up to be semi-well adjusted adults. That doesn't make it right, just not so bad that it destroys them. In that particular case. Being a child bride isn't for everyone.
Being a free slut who wastes her fertile years on the cock carousel with contraception/abortions and/or becoming a single mom shouldn't be an option for any foid. Being forced into marriage with a stable guy at tender age is a thousandth times preferable course.

Not to mention it solves inceldom once and for all. Want a virgin prime wife? Just work and be a decent guy.

Last edited:
Normies need to understand, truly oppressed groups are people that society ENCOURAGES you to hate. That means pedos are the most oppressed. Women and ethnics not in the slightest.

JFL They better not read historical events :forcedsmile:
"But morals have changed since Dr. Goldstein, the psychologist, said 17 yos are children who get traumatized by sex with an old and stable husband - remember, they may only have sex with young Chads. We're destroying western civilization but we're doing it for the children!"
Normies need to understand, truly oppressed groups are people that society ENCOURAGES you to hate. That means pedos are the most oppressed. Women and ethnics not in the slightest.
If they were at least talking about actual pedos. Come to Brazil and go to a 8th grade class, where you'll see 13 year old girls. Tell me if they're children.

I sympathize with pedos though, they're truly the most oppressed group hands down. But I'm not for raping kids, wait until puberty at least. You could have a platonic relationship with a loli meanwhile (if it were legal of course, not encouraging anyone here to even kiss or touch a child at all).

Even Mohammed (may the peace be upon him) waited.

Last edited:
Being a free slut who wastes her fertile years on the cock carousel with contraception/abortions and/or becoming a single mom shouldn't be an option for any foid. Being forced into marriage with a stable guy at tender age is a thousandth times preferable course.

Not to mention it solves inceldom once and for all. Want a virgin prime wife? Just work and be a decent guy.

Spending your childhood studying the dick isn't good either. Kids should do kid things, and adults should do adult things.

Spending your childhood studying the dick isn't good either. Kids should do kid things, and adults should do adult things.
Yeah, kids should do kid things. I agree. But childhood ends at 12.

Also, you talk as if 13 year old girls weren't already having sex, or at least sexual practices like kissing young Chads, masturbating, sucking young Chads' cocks, camwhoring, etc.

Yeah, kids should do kid things. But childhood ends at 12.

The mind hasn't matured by 12. The body hasn't even matured by 12. It only starts to change.

The mind hasn't matured by 12. The body hasn't even matured by 12. It only starts to change.
Most girls start their periods way earlier nowadays. At 12, some are already through with puberty, some are going through it, and a small minority is at the beginning of it.

13 would be a reasonable age to marry a good husband chosen by the girl's father and consummate the marriage here. I can assure you that in Brazil there are barely any girls who haven't completed puberty at 13, and no girls who haven't even started it.

As for the mind, who cares about a foid's mind dude. They're permachildren. Just yesterday my aunt who's a 40 yo careermaxxed chemist with a command position was crying like a little girl because some other thot at her work said something mean to her.

What does this have to do with inceldom?

Cuckservatives are truly pathetic