Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of "Catholic" "virgin" women

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Here's one:

(A bluepilled Catholic asked how do Catholic men cope with not being able to find a virgin girl anymore)

This is what some slut who thinks she's a virgin wrote in reply:

Speaking as an adult virgin, I have to say that men who talk this way often at least come across as creepy not necessarily due to this but due to other accompanying beliefs.
I've had too many men in Christian circles treat me as some sort of fetish object. It's very uncomfortable and made me more anxious about sex, not less.
I've also noticed that there's a rise of acceptance in what is quite frankly pedophilia in these circles as well. It was in no way unusual or unacceptable when I was growing up for a 25-30 year old to be pursuing a 16 year old (mostly to "acquire a virgin wife"). In the secular world, that's a problem (as it should be).

JFL, she doesn't even know that the Church has age of consent at 14 for women and allows them to marry at that age. She doesn't know what "pedophilia" is either.

Then I looked at her post history and this is what I saw:

Always, I'm horrifying to look at.
The only person to ever see me naked in a sexual context had a full mental breakdown requiring a stay in the psych ward after.

Sexual context? Aren't you a virgin?

Yeah, he saw me naked, I tried performing oral sex on him for 40 minutes (he was on antidepressants, so that didn't work).

Then some other post of her:

I'm still a virgin because the idea of spreading my legs for a fuckboy I know makes me want to cry and or puke.

But sucking someone's dick does not?

Well Christiancels, there's your virgin wife right here.

They always find a way of disguising whoring and cucks belive that shit

r/Catholicism is full of old roasties virtue signalling.

Church is too soft. It should made the ambient hostile to this kind of people, but they don't have the courage. They will and are being subverted at every moment. Feminists, faggots, you name it, they have been subverting the church for years.

Church is too soft. It should made the ambient hostile to this kind of people, but they don't have the courage. They will and are being subverted at every moment.

Church is full of old roastie women and their simps that they literally drag into the churches. If they shamed them for this there would be no one left. Which would be fine with me, but obviously the priests are too concerned with keeping the appearance of a vibrant community or something.

"""virgin""" aka taking it in every hole except the vagina

Last edited:
Christianity, since its inception, was targeted towards Cucks (saint Joseph feeding the son of Mary), Whores (Mary talking the cuck Joseph into the bullshit that her son is the Jewish Messiah) and Whiteknights (Jesus saving the prostitute from stoning).

typical gaslighting bullshit, brah

just some whore talking out both sides of her mouth, tbh it's most likely she's lying about her virginity than anything else

Its a miracle

i imagine this must be a lot harder for women since it seems that men are more prone to commit this sin.

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
Jfl he seriously think men have sex more than women? And also women are searching for a virgin guy? I'm gonna shove blackpills down his throat

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
Jfl he seriously think men have sex more than women? And also women are searching for a virgin guy? I'm gonna shove blackpills down his throat

Catholic men are so bluepilled. Catholic women around them lie about being virgins so they think 30% of young women out there are virgins when it's in fact 30% of young men.

Catholic men are so bluepilled. Catholic women around them lie about being virgins so they think 30% of young women out there are virgins when it's in fact 30% of young men.
It's so disappointing to know that. Catholic pussies are being conquested before marriage here in my place. Any fool can see that Catholic virgin women are mythical

I'm still a virgin because the idea of spreading my legs for a fuckboy I know makes me want to cry and or puke.

Yes bitch, and why do you don't spread your legs for a sub7 husband?
See? woman only consider fuckboys aka chads as the only option. It's over.

Yes bitch, and why do you don't spread your legs for a sub7 husband?
See? woman only consider fuckboys aka chads as the only option. It's over.

Notice she said "fuckboy I know". She can go on Tinder and get fucked by Chads she doesn't even know easily if that's the problem.

Females are so full of shit
Females are so full of shit

Notice she said "fuckboy I know". She can go on Tinder and get fucked by Chads she doesn't even know easily if that's the problem.
Yeah, I didn't realize that. Sex is so easy for them. That fuckboy don't want to be her boyfriend , that must fuck a lot that whore.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
too much of this shit

8 points, 343 comments. The soy is real.

Catholics are a joke.

Women should stop being whores

Remember, you’re a cuck if you don’t marry a virgin

Why do women keep forgetting sodomy is a sin?

Catholic womben are AWALT ugly roasties

Here's one:

(A bluepilled Catholic asked how do Catholic men cope with not being able to find a virgin girl anymore)

JFL, she doesn't even know that the Church has age of consent at 14 for women and allows them to marry at that age. She doesn't know what "pedophilia" is either.

TEEHEE I've only sucked 49 dicks Teehee I'm a virgin TEEHEE I'm a wholesome Catholic girl TEEHEE

It's really depressing that catholic men need to hit up 16yr olds to even stand a chance at getting a virgin.

It's really depressing that catholic men need to hit up 16yr olds to even stand a chance at getting a virgin.

Yeah, this. People go on shaming men as if we all have some fetish for women that young, but a lot of men are simply forced into it.

Personally, I'm not into this "lolis are more attractive" cult, I wouldn't mind a 22, 23 old type of woman if they were virgins. In fact I would prefer that to a 16 year old. However expecting a 22 year old woman to be a virgin is like expecting to win a lottery. They're also very dishonest about these things.

On the other hand, even these 16 year old girls are cope anyway. They're very likely not virgins either and it's not like they would be interested in getting married in the first place. Not even Catholics encourage their daughters to marry this young. Even if you were the perfect Catholic and her parents were supposedly hardcore Catholics too, they would oppose it because "muh West". Yet these same parents wouldn't oppose her having a "boyfriend" - clown world.

I remember there was a 22-year-old guy who was interested in a 17 year old girl and one supposedly hardcore "traditionalist" Catholic told him "she is too young for you". JFL at this clown world. That 17 year old girl looked 25 too.

tbh Im not catholic but id Sedevacantismaxx just to cope tbh

tbh Im not catholic but id Sedevacantismaxx just to cope tbh

All these "traditionalist" Catholic groups look like massive copers. They have some weird obsessions of their own.

Tbh, it would still be a good choice for some incels because some traditionalist Catholics have powerful connections and certain influence. It's almost like some sort of freemasonry. But if you mingle in those circles you have to actually be genuinely religious and live like a Catholic. There's a lot of pressure.

One of the reasons why I'm sceptical of all these traditionalist Catholics is because they have people with power and influence yet they don't seem to change jack shit in society.

Even the new leader of house of commons in Britain Jacob Rees-Mogg is some sort of traditionalist Catholic yet what will he do with this power and influence? Probably just run the same old Western politics that favors athetistic-feminist-gay "civilization".

Implying that most religions aren't a joke.

Not suprising. All foids are whores(for the attractive only). Some more than others.

Last edited:
Clearly these guys are mad they can't get a Nice(*sends nude selfies to chad next door),Virgin(*sucks dick in the church restroom), Caring(*gets facesial by coworker), Christian(*gets anally powded by first bf), Woman(*dresses more reveling then a call girl). - Modern Christian Woman

That is what your Christian woman (and fakecels) amounts to now. It never counts for them. Only god can judge you but there is enough in the bible to have you punished for your behavior. (you know where you will end up)

Here's one:

What a dumb bitch. Listen to all of the stupid things that she is saying. I'll never understand people like that. She sounds like she cuts herself.
Only on reddit. By the way we should have a rule that says no reddit posts, at least on the main forum.