Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute proof for Germancels that personality doesnt matter even at the slightest

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Just look at that pathetic Reportage

Skip to 0:30 and listen carefully to what he says and especially how he says it...

he sounds like a typical dumb 15 year old guy who goes for the first time of his life into a pub

His Personality is basicallly None existent, he's literally a NPC character who's behaviour is set to Default along with a typical german-arab thug slang

But look how famous he is on Insta etc. Just because he has a wide Frame, height and a chad face (not a real Slayer Tier face but still very handsome)

He impregnated a stacy while he's self almost still a kid

Where is his Special personality? Where is his non-toxic behaviour?

It's not there, It's simply Nothing, His lack of personality is so extreme that even someone with a bad personality has objectively a better Personality than him

"But Muh Personality"

Looks>Everything else

Cope, it's his personality

tbhtbh ngl
b u d d y
o
y
o

I wonder how the IT is going to “disprove” this.

LifeFuel. He is looksmaxed to the core. Without the looksmaxing he's previously done, he would be a normie. His facial bone development is very average. He doesn't have one outstandingly good feature. He seems to have average, or even slightly below average height for a german man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back