Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The absolute (Kike) state of the UK press

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★

Last edited:
kike kike go away

kike kike go away

Imagine reading newspapers in 2023, only boomers that need to be exterminated read them.

If someone lives in Israel they are not a civilian, I’m tired of all these kike lies

Kike worship is a UK religion

Just a few years ago, Corbyn was basically destroyed by his own Party for supposed 'antii-semitism' because he didn't support Israel enough. The result was a witch-hunt for anyone who said anything 'anti-semitic,' which often targeted people who didn't even mention Jews at all

Bongcucks on both sides of the aisle support Israel to ridiculous lengths

Kike worship is a UK religion

Just a few years ago, Corbyn was basically destroyed by his own Party for supposed 'antii-semitism' because he didn't support Israel enough. The result was a witch-hunt for anyone who said anything 'anti-semitic,' which often targeted people who didn't even mention Jews at all

Bongcucks on both sides of the aisle support Israel to ridiculous lengths
Corbyn was based and not-too-difficult-to-comprehend IQ-based: a two-state solution for them, an equal society for us. People forget he denied the Tories a majority in 2017. He just got toasted by sitting on the fence for the 2019 Brexit-hungry general election.

Corbyn was based and not-too-difficult-to-comprehend IQ-based:a two-state solution for them, an equal society for us. People forget he denied the Tories a majority in 2017. He just got toasted by sitting on the fence for the 2019 Brexit-hungry general election.
Yeah, pretty much. But honestly he could have done better if his own party wasn't working hand-in-hand with the media to undermine him. By 2019 he was pretty much stuck on the retreat, and he had to take the Remainer stance in order to appease his own Party. Which didn't really work, obviously

But he had his back against the wall, and was trying to bring harmony to a Party that simply refused it

Corbynism showed the real fault-lines: not Labour vs. Tories, but Jews seeking domination over all others, and foids undermining actual politics with their retarded insistence on 'sensitivity' and 'inoffensiveness'

I think it's funny how Corbyn's populism spooked the Jews so much, because they know that they're the elite. To his credit, although he comes from the retarded egalitarian leftist milieu, Corbyn was much more serious than an AOC or Elizabeth Warren

Seeing these reminded be Bernie Ecclestone was still alive

Yeah, pretty much. But honestly he could have done better if his own party wasn't working hand-in-hand with the media to undermine him. By 2019 he was pretty much stuck on the retreat, and he had to take the Remainer stance in order to appease his own Party. Which didn't really work, obviously

But he had his back against the wall, and was trying to bring harmony to a Party that simply refused it

Corbynism showed the real fault-lines: not Labour vs. Tories, but Jews seeking domination over all others, and foids undermining actual politics with their retarded insistence on 'sensitivity' and 'inoffensiveness'

I think it's funny how Corbyn's populism spooked the Jews so much, because they know that they're the elite. To his credit, although he comes from the retarded egalitarian leftist milieu, Corbyn was much more serious than an AOC or Elizabeth Warren
For real. By the end it was like a major onslaught, forcing him to justify being a left-wing leader of a supposedly left-wing party.

For real. By the end it was like a major onslaught, forcing him to justify being a left-wing leader of a supposedly left-wing party.
Fr

It was kinda surreal how it was obvious - even to leftists - that Corbyn's anti-establishment politics meant that he had vested interests against him, but as soon as he was labelled 'anti-Semitic' it now made you a Nazi if you suggested that people were targeting him in bad faith

Suddenly any old Bullingdon Club politician could just have a go at Corbyn, and have immunity by citing the Jews. 'I am an oppressed politician, plz. save me from Corbyn.' Lmao

Shows the power that the Jews have over normie Britcucks

The lockdowns also showed that tbh

The former Empire has become such a pathetic shell, at this point if Hitler came back for Britain people should just line up to apologize to him and beg him to take it

Fr

It was kinda surreal how it was obvious - even to leftists - that Corbyn's anti-establishment politics meant that he had vested interests against him, but as soon as he was labelled 'anti-Semitic' it now made you a Nazi if you suggested that people were targeting him in bad faith

Suddenly any old Bullingdon Club politician could just have a go at Corbyn, and have immunity by citing the Jews. 'I am an oppressed politician, plz. save me from Corbyn.' Lmao

Shows the power that the Jews have over normie Britcucks

The lockdowns also showed that tbh

The former Empire has become such a pathetic shell, at this point if Hitler came back for Britain people should just line up to apologize to him and beg him to take it
So true. Anti-establishment became anti-semitism very quickly, according to the Jewpapers.

Israel (and this whole problem) exists thanks to the UK