Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The absolute insane levels of simping in our modern day. This fag was the president and hes saying this shit

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

I cant believe that as a country we elected this fag simp.
If Donald Trump had made this exact same statement except with the genders reversed, he would be impeached.
And all the woke fags like cucktears wants to act like the statement is true. But they never actually question it.
If females would be much better leaders, then why wherent they the top leaders in all of human history? Sure they can say "it's because men oppressed them :soy:". But if females are way more capable and better than men, why didnt they take control and oppress men instead? Their arguement completely collapses on itself

haha yes funny president man is funny XD

Remember that time Obama told people in flint that a little bit of lead was "ok"? You know, the city where 70% of all children are retarded because of lead poisoning. Even most foids aren't that fucking stupid so yeah a foid might have actually done a better job than Obama.

Fuck man... Thats statement is almost Trudeau-tier cuckness... I never thought another leader could get as cucked as Trudeau. NUKE THIS PLANET NOW.

If every nation on earth was run by women, the world would become so shit that it would be worse than current 3rd world countries. Every aspect of life would be MUCH WORSE. We would need to invent a hypothetical 4th world category.....

Females are terrible at everything. Including leading nations jfl.

Last edited:
Fuck man... Thats statement is almost Trudeau-tier cuckness... I never thought another leader could get as cucked as Trudeau. NUKE THIS PLANET NOW.

If every nation on earth was run by women, the world would become so shit that it would be worse than current 3rd world countries. We would need to invent a hypothetical 4th world category.....

Females are terrible at everything. Including leading nations jfl.
If the entire world was run by women we would be living in a caveman society where ugly men are thrown from mountains at birth and tribes of Chad's fight eachother to get greater numbers of females

:soy: :Kenyan man gooood!

He supported Hillary who said that women suffer more than men in wars because they have to mourn the men who died fighting them.

Don't act surprised, you shouldn't known this about him since at least 2015 you faggot OP.

He has always been a cuck

I cant believe that as a country we elected this fag simp.
If Donald Trump had made this exact same statement except with the genders reversed, he would be impeached.
And all the woke fags like cucktears wants to act like the statement is true. But they never actually question it.
If females would be much better leaders, then why wherent they the top leaders in all of human history? Sure they can say "it's because men oppressed them :soy:". But if females are way more capable and better than men, why didnt they take control and oppress men instead? Their arguement completely collapses on itself

Heh, Sweden lololololololololol

Its over for americancels tbh. Leftist politics is destroying men.

Almost forgot this guy was a US president

Obama can go dig himself a six foot deep grave and I will put him it , all for every ones convenience tickets for the show start at $230 a head.
this will get you front row views and all the blood and guts printed on a special dvd to take home to show the family and if you go in our lucky dip you might just win a piece of obamas body to store for your own private collection.

Obama himself posts on CuckTears, we have inside info to confirm this. What do you expect from a guy who gets shouldermogged, musclemogged, jawmogged, and dickmogged by his own "wife"...

Obama himself posts on CuckTears, we have inside info to confirm this. What do you expect from a guy who gets shouldermogged, musclemogged, jawmogged, and dickmogged by his own "wife"...
Do you think she uses a strap on on him?

Obama helped ruin my life with his shitty fucking economic policies that basically prolonged the 2008 economic crash into a multi year depression and his administration didn’t put any of the Jews responsible in jail.

Obungler
Obombo
Oblunder
Obomber
Oshitbo

LOL LE FUNNY OBAMA

ORANGE MAN BAD :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dear Mr President,

please tell us what a woman is.

He's preparing for his presidential or premiership contest for Nordick countries.

Obongo is just a Puppet. They put him there because he has to play exactly like the elites want or else they'd fuck him up revealing that he's a complete fake, all his documents were fake.

"everyone just knows women are disadvantaged and men are privileged"

He's confused a position the crowd will agree with because they're cucks, as something people just know.

What do you expect, the guy is married to a tranny. He's called "Bathhouse Barry" for a reason.

He's virtue signalling. He doesn't even believe that shit himself because he probably thinks of himself as a great ruler.

All these virtue signalling simps never actually step down and let women be in charge.

He's virtue signalling. He doesn't even believe that shit himself because he probably thinks of himself as a great ruler.

All these virtue signalling simps never actually step down and let women be in charge.
Grossglockner IQ

Well, he has two daughters after all

Well, my answer to this is: if if if if if if if if if if if if okie dokie.

Because he run by women. We have to eleminate such persons. At leat vote forTrump. Best place for woman is grave.

wheres my obamaphone at nigga

he was pandering and virtue signaling to use against bernie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back