Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The absolute brutal, brutal truth

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Here's the truth, and I might come across as a hypocrite because I truly think that a monogamous society will lead to overall happiness for people and their kids - people are a lot more selfish and self-centered than they were back then.

But regardless - do you really think that a change to a monogamous society will change things?

Your entire existence's value depends on social validation by others, and if you don't get social validation by others, you don't have a meaning to live at all.

But because of who you are, your mental state, your physical appearance, things that are OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, human nature as a universal entity has collectively condemned you, regardless of social structures. You are not worthy to trust. You are not worthy to hug. You are not worthy to joke with, get a drink with, watch a movie with. You deserve to be alone and not talk to anyone, because that is what the human essence has collectively stamped you as - a worthless, ugly, disgusting, piece of shit.

You are a garbage waste that nature itself is literally screaming at you - "kill yourself." "die" "you don't deserve to live" "you are an abomination" "you are a monster"

What's your intrinsic value? "Being made in the image of God"? "Dignity of human life"?

No. "Being made in the image of God" and having a "dignity of human life" doesn't change homeless people dying in the street and nobody caring. It doesn't change people wanting to hang sexual abusers beheaded. There is no inherent value to human life.

The only value is the value that others place on you, and if you have no value to anybody, and you are unable to find anybody who sees value in you, you should end it.

It's where I'm at. I have no value to anybody, I'm just a waste. And my biggest desire is an unpredicted, painless death. All I do is bring pain and suffering to people and myself.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres I would like to hear your thoughts on this

Here's the truth, and I might come across as a hypocrite because I truly think that a monogamous society will lead to overall happiness for people and their kids - people are a lot more selfish and self-centered than they were back then.

But regardless - do you really think that a change to a monogamous society will change things?

Your entire existence's value depends on social validation by others, and if you don't get social validation by others, you don't have a meaning to live at all.

But because of who you are, your mental state, your physical appearance, things that are OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, human nature as a universal entity has collectively condemned you, regardless of social structures. You are not worthy to trust. You are not worthy to hug. You are not worthy to joke with, get a drink with, watch a movie with. You deserve to be alone and not talk to anyone, because that is what the human essence has collectively stamped you as - a worthless, ugly, disgusting, piece of shit.

You are a garbage waste that nature is screaming at you to kill yourself.

What's your intrinsic value? "Being made in the image of God"? "Dignity of human life"?

No. "Being made in the image of God and having" a "dignity of human life" doesn't change homeless people dying in the street and nobody caring. It doesn't change people wanting to hang sexual abusers beheaded. There is no inherent value to human life.

The only value is the value that others place on you, and if you have no value to anybody, and you are unable to find anybody who sees value in you, you should end it.

It's where I'm at. I have no value to anybody, I'm just a waste. And my biggest desire is an unpredicted, painless death. All I do is bring pain and suffering to people and myself.

Idc what others say, they can say that i have no value but ill just ignore them and go the way I want to so I don't fuel their bullying.

As at the end of the day, the ones saying it are probably projrcting insecurities towards others.

Idc what others say, they can say that i have no value but ill just ignore them and go the way I want to so I don't fuel their bullying.

As at the end of the day, the ones saying it are probably projrcting insecurities towards others.

You are right, but if you do not provide value to a single person, then you are worthless.
You either need to get out there and provide value.

But some people are inherently unable to provide value.

"Human pet" individuals, where people view an individual as a dog who needs to be guided and taken care of, have no intrinsic value to others other than a servicing of the ego by their caretakers.

Some are so socially stunted and ugly that you will never be able to provide value to anybody except your parents beyond a superficial small-talk level.

I'm the lattermost with a little bit of the former. And no amount of social restructuring will change the fact that I am inherently ugly, evil, alone.

No matter how much I have tried to build people up, no matter how much I've made people laugh, no matter how much I've always tried to be a "good person," I am valueless to everyone around me.

You are right, but if you do not provide value to a single person, then you are worthless.
You either need to get out there and provide value.

But some people are inherently unable to provide value.

"Human pet" individuals, where people view an individual as a dog who needs to be guided and taken care of, have no intrinsic value to others other than a servicing of the ego by their caretakers.

Some are so socially stunted and ugly that you will never be able to provide value to anybody except your parents beyond a superficial small-talk level.

I'm the lattermost with a little bit of the former. And no amount of social restructuring will change the fact that I am inherently ugly, evil, alone.

No matter how much I have tried to build people up, no matter how much I've made people laugh, no matter how much I've always tried to be a "good person," I am valueless to everyone around me.

What about bringing wntertainment towards others?

Also id reccomend you ignore them. There jerks that shouldnt get fueled.

What about bringing wntertainment towards others?

If they don't value it to the point that they would want to hang out with you and do stuff with, you are just a circus freak show to them that's worth a few pennies admission and nothing else

If they don't value it to the point that they would want to hang out with you and do stuff with, you are just a circus freak show to them that's worth a few pennies admission and nothing else

I mean like making entertainment otgers do like videos and games

I mean like making entertainment otgers do like videos and games

Yeah, but things like making YouTube videos don't appeal to me, and I'm not educated / skilled to make games.

Of course, if you are a celebrity, you'll bring value to people. But even that requires a minimal level of good looks which I don't have.

Yeah, but things like making YouTube videos don't appeal to me, and I'm not educated / skilled to make games.

Of course, if you are a celebrity, you'll bring value to people. But even that requires a minimal level of good looks which I don't have.

I though to be a celeb, you need to be well known.