Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The 9th grade of high school is brutal

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
In the 9th grade I had a “boss of the class” which was a “nerdy” foid.

Unfortunately,she stood behind me so she could harass and bully me during the classes.She behaved with me and other classmates like Kim Jong Un.In my balkan country you aren’t allowed with the smartphones at school(especially high school)so if you come with your smartphones you should give them to the “boss of the class” to lock them in a box.

The “boss of the class” is usually a “nerdy” foid which is usually elected by the class master teacher to behave like commies:feelskek: :feelskek: .I remember when she gossiped with her classmate about boys and she said that she prefers sexy guy who is over 6’7 ft tall.btw she was a 14 years old foid at that time.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

65998.jpg

I remember when she gossiped with her classmate about boys and she said that she prefers sexy guy who is over 6’7 ft tall.btw she was a 14 years old foid at that time.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
14 year old girls are a meme atp

Unfortunately,she stood behind me so she could harass and bully me during the classes.She behaved with me and other classmates like Kim Jong Un.In my balkan country you aren’t allowed with the smartphones at school(especially high school)so if you come with your smartphones you should give them to the “boss of the class” to lock them in a box.

The “boss of the class” is usually a “nerdy” foid which is usually elected by the class master teacher to behave like commies:feelskek: :feelskek:.I remember when she gossiped with her classmate about boys and she said that she prefers sexy guy who is over 6’7 ft tall.btw she was a 14 years old foid at that time.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
She ain’t getting a chad lol

The “boss of the class” is usually a “nerdy” foid which is usually elected by the class master teacher to behave like commies:feelskek: :feelskek:.I remember when she gossiped with her classmate about boys and she said that she prefers sexy guy who is over 6’7 ft tall.btw she was a 14 years old foid at that time.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Foid is foid they all are fucked up . Hate them all

To all of the people involved in the school industry
Halloween GIF

What a fucking bitch. Wants a 6’7” mogger at 14, smh