Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The 80/20 rule got ruined by basement dwellers

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Assuming that not everyone has burned all of his iq due to ldaring you gotta understand that 80/20 rule apply to the fact that sub8 man will mostly date lower than their lookmaxx and maybe have to tryhard for it,i mean you dont actually believe that 6/7 guys cant get a date right?
If you bother to go work,spend some time outside you will see a lot of normies average dudes having girlfriends(yes even on their looksmax) so stop spamming no sense shit
Only below average guys can talk about inceldom.a below average guy has nothing to do with someone in scale 5-7
Copers lol

A lot of relationships include betabuxxing.

ya but most of those relationships will last a year at most with starfish sex. It's only temporary because foids get bored and need to have a bf for validation from their friends.

ya but most of those relationships will last a year at most with starfish sex. It's only temporary because foids get bored and need to have a bf for validation from their friends.
The heinous Foid is the root of the problem yet again

Assuming that not everyone has burned all of his iq due to ldaring you gotta understand that 80/20 rule apply to the fact that sub8 man will mostly date lower than their lookmaxx and maybe have to tryhard for it,i mean you dont actually believe that 6/7 guys cant get a date right?
If you bother to go work,spend some time outside you will see a lot of normies average dudes having girlfriends(yes even on their looksmax) so stop spamming no sense shit
Only below average guys can talk about inceldom.a below average guy has nothing to do with someone in scale 5-7
Copers lol
Finally someone said it. @Colvin76 read this man

The 80/20 rule was never about 80% being incels. Just 80% of men fighting for bottom 20% scraps

The 80/20 rule was never about 80% being incels. Just 80% of men fighting for bottom 20% scraps
Couldn’t have worded it better tbh

Yes, people who say 6s and 7s are incels are delusional. But normies, especially on the low tier side of it, are not that much better off than us tbh.

Yes, people who say 6s and 7s are incels are delusional. But normies, especially on the low tier side of it, are not that much better off than us tbh.

They will be here with us soon enough as hypergamy n degeneracy reaches a whole new level in the upcoming decade

Normies need to have personality and some sort of financial incentive to attract a foid. Doesn’t mean she won’t cheat on him when a better option becomes available.

Last edited:
Foids are fucking one way or another. It's actually worse if they don't have a bf, then they're really slutting around to everyone, but with a bf it's usually just starfish sex with one guy.

tbh the only ppl I see surrounded by females at my college are tall, strong jawed, deep-set eyed chads/tyrones. Male attractiveness is mostly associated with extremes, but some exceptions to this.

Highier tier normies can have somewhat moderate success in the right setting, assuming they are the best male sexual candidate in a particular area.

The 80/20 rule means that 80 percent of females are competing for the top 20 percent of males, but they can't always get them so they have to settle for a guy that's only 2 points better looking than them, or they get pumped and dumped.

College_Social_Hierachy.jpg

ya but most of those relationships will last a year at most with starfish sex.
It's only temporary because foids get bored and need to have a bf for validation from their friends.
What % of the time do you think they are fucking Chad on the side, and how often?
people who say 6s and 7s are incels are delusional
Saying ANYONE is incel can be "delusional" depending on where you draw the definitional lines. IE if it's just getting sex then unless someone's locked in solitary confinement or crippled in bed you could law-break to get sex (hookers, rape) so you have to redefine celibacy as "not having unpaid consensual sex" rather than "not having sex".

Even if all the 1/10 foids in the world won't fuck a guy, there's some degenerate 1/10 faggot who WOULD, so you'd also want to draw the line with "having sex with members of the gender I am attracted to" (ie generally the opposite gender for heterosexuals)

If we're being that tolerant of wavering (adding additional criteria) then why not other criteria like "and only as it pertains to women under 90 years old" or "only as it pertains to women under 900 pounds" or "only as it pertains to HIV negative women".

One thing I could bring up which would probably make 99% of this forum volcel for their neglect at trying it: how many of you have begun writing women in prison and trying to get conjugal visits with them?

I can say I personally have never tried that, so... volcel if you haven't wrote Wentworth and tried to fuck Sue "Boomer" Jenkins equivalents?
katrina-milosevic-as-boomer-wentworth-3.jpg

the weird thing is... the more the showgoes on the more I get attached to her and actually get open to the idea... like you get to empathize with her...

But it's like caring for her is the only reason I want to fuck her. I wouldn't want to just hatefuck a hambeast like that and I don't think I could normally get hard for one, but actually witnessing her live in prison and dealing with Liz and her mom and shit... yeah it makes me love her sorta.

In the true spirit of incel you should probably be willing to fuck Elizabeth "Liz" Birdsworth too:
tumblr_nrsqgsTQu51uzr7jqo3_250.gifv

I'm not QUITE there yet. Who is?

Last edited:
Extreme cope. I'm outside daily if I'm not on break and for several hours at a time and I pretty much never see average men with a girl.

Chads on my campus and outside of it can get Beckies and sometimes even Stacies. Chadlites on my college campus can get the bottom tier of girls. Some, but barely any average normies can get girls too but they date extremely brutally ugly women or just super fat women.

When I lived in the city, the only young people who were dating were young women and guys who were 8+. There were ugly/average married couples and such, but they were always over 40. I was a strong believer in "8/10 or it's over theory" until I moved to a much smaller city.