Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 80/20 rule goes even deeper than most incels realize

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
According to the OkCupid study, the top 20% of guys get 80% of women.

But it goes even deeper than this. On the original OkCupid study, the top ranking for men was 5-stars, which applied to only 4% of OkCupids male profiles.

Consider this: the 80/20 principle applies to itself as well. What does this mean?

It means the top 20% of those 20% men are getting 80% of those 80% women.

I.e., 4% of the men (20% of 20%) are getting 64% of the women (80% of 80%)

But it goes even deeper,

0.8% of men (20% of the 4%) are getting 51.2% of women (80% of 64%).

And so on.

Normies claim that most men have sex though. Do you deny this?

Of course, I deny it. The simple reason is most men have an ego and lie about having sex. One of my incel friends is so ugly and socially awkward yet he lied to me about having a girlfriend and having sex.

Only a small majority of men are having sex. Realistically speaking, top 20% Chads are having sex with 80% of women and next top 10% high tier normies with bottom 20% females.

This goes in line with the biological fact that only 40% of men have children- the top 20% Chads father vast harems and the next 10% top tier normies can pass their genes on by betabuxxing, and the remainder 10% by rape (which is now outlawed and strongly prohibited).

So 30% of men are having sex, realistically speaking, in society- whereas 99%+ of women are having sex.

OKC is a boomer app. Who cares.

Because the OKC study shows true female nature. This applies EVERYWHERE in life- not only OkCupid. You are clearly very low IQ if you deny the 80/20 rule.

Of course, I deny it. The simple reason is most men have an ego and lie about having sex. One of my incel friends is so ugly and socially awkward yet he lied to me about having a girlfriend and having sex.

Only a small majority of men are having sex. Realistically speaking, top 20% Chads are having sex with 80% of women and next top 10% high tier normies with bottom 20% females.

This goes in line with the biological fact that only 40% of men have children- the top 20% Chads father vast harems and the next 10% top tier normies can pass their genes on by betabuxxing, and the remainder 10% by rape (which is now outlawed and strongly prohibited).

So 30% of men are having sex, realistically speaking, in society- whereas 99%+ of women are having sex.
I've seen people on r9k claim that only the bottom 10% of men aren't having sex because they are too ugly, autistic, etc. If its as you say and most men are getting laid, you'd think this place would be more active js....

It is as over as it can be.
Don't get up

According to the OkCupid study, the top 20% of guys get 80% of women.

But it goes even deeper than this. On the original OkCupid study, the top ranking for men was 5-stars, which applied to only 4% of OkCupids male profiles.

Consider this: the 80/20 principle applies to itself as well. What does this mean?

It means the top 20% of those 20% men are getting 80% of those 80% women.

I.e., 4% of the men (20% of 20%) are getting 64% of the women (80% of 80%)

But it goes even deeper,

0.8% of men (20% of the 4%) are getting 51.2% of women (80% of 64%).

And so on.
What a way to LDAR.
Its beyond over.

Most normies count:

-Paying $1000 for 5 minutes with a prostitute as "sex"

-Making out with a foid as "sex" as it could have lead to sex but due to some unforeseen circumstances it didn't actually happened.

-Grinding with a foid as "sex" as it could have lead to sex but due to some unforeseen circumstances it didn't actually happened.

The real question we should be asking:

How many women have they had sex with (excluding prostitutes), that actually wanted to have sex with you?

Based on the answers you'd see the 80/20 rule

to sum it up: Its over for many men

High IQ observation

If its as you say and most men are getting laid, you'd think this place would be more active js....

The gap is filled in by copers and cuckolds, those who suffer from false consciousness and are not enlightened to their plight as incels.

Of course is truth , if not why when I go outside foids usually are in large groups alone? They don't want bf anymore or if have one is an "open relationship".
They are sharing the same guys and ppl usually complain against men for no approaching, this realm is a sick joke tbh.

It happens because its the pareto distribution, a naturally occurring mathematical principle. Ultimately the rules of the universe, the behavior of atoms and molecules, are dictated by mathematics. It shouldn't be so strange to us that everything else is dictated by mathematics as well.

Basically you are only ever fucking a hot woman if she's under the influence, insane, or not actually hot (fakeup), even if you are a normie/Chadlite.

I want to know who the top 5% are. What do they look like? What is their daily activity? How much of the time do they spend on women (fucking them, etc).

I want to know who the top 5% are. What do they look like? What is their daily activity? How much of the time do they spend on women (fucking them, etc).
They probably dump and pump. And they are instagram models.

It's true that OKCupid is boomer tier in 2019, but most of their studies come the pre-smartphone, pre-Tinder era.

It happens because its the pareto distribution, a naturally occurring mathematical principle. Ultimately the rules of the universe, the behavior of atoms and molecules, are dictated by mathematics. It shouldn't be so strange to us that everything else is dictated by mathematics as well.
Metaphysical necessity.

very interesting observation