Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 5'2 balding Indian janitor strikes again

woke culture can't even avoid the racepill lol

@52baldcurryjanitor thoughts?

Indian and Asian men. :feelskek:

This feels like LARP, no way he cared for dozens of women to see all of this. :feelsUgh:
+ New Reddit account no older than a week.

He said he saw men that look like gollum, no one is that ugly, 1/10000 chance of that happening. :feelsUgh:

Outliers are the norm inkwells! :feelsclown:

This sounds like lifefuel to me. I should automatically start going to grocery stores, malls, shopping districts, libraries, starbucks, peets coffee, etcc... and start hitting on foids as an ugly 5'6 Asian dude. But thats redundant (ugly and 5'6 Asian dude).

I'm smart enough through experience and I know the data. The foids view us Asian and Indian men the way most men view Black women.

It's deleted:
So I’m a midwife, and I work in a large hospital in a pretty diverse city, and honestly after becoming a midwife I realise that looks don’t matter as much as people in this sub say they do. I’ve cared for dozens of women at this point, I’m a guy and some women refuse my care because of that so there could have been more. But all those women I looked after had different kinds of guys as their partners, I’ve seen tall guys, short guys, fat guys, Indian, and Asian.

According to this sub, these guys would be completely disqualified from ever dating and yet they are having a kid. The women were also all very different, I’ve seen white woman with short Indian men, and I’ve seen tall handsome men with unattractive women. I’ve seen guys who look like Gollum show up to the delivery room with absolutely stunning women, and I’ve seen the opposite too.

I’m a fat guy with a plain looking face, and my coworker who I think is a hottie agreed to go out with me recently. And while yes looks matter to the point where you need to be attracted to your partner, people find different things attractive. Both men and women have varied taste in who they find to be appealing, you can see this buy simply going to your everyday supermarket and watch the couples that walk in. Also your only compatible with 1/500 people you will meet

TLDR: while looks do matter, both men and women have varying tastes in what they find attractive just because one women says no doesn’t mean all women will.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back