Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 5 biggest incels

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★★
Remember their names, bow to them, they have spent more than anyone else on this forum

:feelsYall:

Just sewermaxx theory.

What about anime2d? Intellau? There are higher postcount cels

Just sewermaxx theory.
When i first unlocked sewers i postmaxxed about 90 posts there, it took like half an hour and then i just said F this

I dont know how people do thousands of posts in sewers. Id assume theyre using bots or something, no way any human has the patience for waiting 10 seconds in between every post, for thousands of posts

When i first unlocked sewers i postmaxxed about 90 posts there, it took like half an hour and then i just said F this

I dont know how people do thousands of posts in sewers. Id assume theyre using bots or something, no way any human has the patience for waiting 10 seconds in between every post, for thousands of posts
There is actually a way. If you are an oldschool Runescape player, this shit is easy as fuck.

What happened to Intellau, he hd like 300k:(

EMBA is a great poster, I don't remember the other users but spamming doesn't make you a great incel

Didn’t @proudweeb have like 300k posts?

There were others with more than 100k as well

Spammaxxing is gay anyways

Yep. Very few of my posts are in the sewers either. It's absurd to just sit there hours waiting 10 seconds in between posts. I know a few who joined way after me who postmog me to oblivion. THey must have a computer program to auto post. No way they sit there for like 5 hours a day and just postmaxx in the sewers

Yep. Very few of my posts are in the sewers either. It's absurd to just sit there hours waiting 10 seconds in between posts. I know a few who joined way after me who postmog me to oblivion. THey must have a computer program to auto post. No way they sit there for like 5 hours a day and just postmaxx in the sewers
I would say anything between 10000-15000 is possible if it is a frustrated and dedicated incel

Anything above that? Yeah, definitely cheating is involved in some way

I would say anything between 10000-15000 is possible if it is a frustrated and dedicated incel

Anything above that? Yeah, definitely cheating is involved in some way
Depends on the join date. It's no surprise users like @Emba have such a high postcount when they have been here so long. I don't suspect he cheats at all to get more posts. Ones like @lowz1r definitely cheated somehow. He joined after me and postmogged me so quick. He gained thousands of posts in a single day

Only whites can be incels

Only whites can be incels
Westernized browns who have lost connection to their homeland and mulattos can definitely be incel

But you are somewhat right, I don't fucking believe pajeets with access to 750 million toilets who have good STEM jobs in the west can be fucking incels

I'd rather get a hobby than be postmaxxing like that

Transcended truecel disappeared, I think he is busy with work and has come to acknowledge his time here as a colossal waste. That's usually how it goes.

these 5 power users belong to the clandestine domestic terrorist cel known as I.N.C.E.L.

I spend a tremendous amount on .is and I'm nowhere close to the top posters lmao. They post here like it's a 40 hour job kek.

May as well become a film or literature expert or something useful

Didn’t @proudweeb have like 300k posts?

There were others with more than 100k as well
I reset mine (admins can just change the numbers)

No real point in having that much as an admin plus I had been hogging the #1 spot for over 2 years lol

I've built a bot that can sewermaxx for me (I haven't used it @LeFrenchCel can confirm that I've asked for permission and it was denied). Honestly typing that many posts by hand just to inflate your post count is not a flex. With the time it would take to do 2000 posts you could easily learn how to build a bot with Python.

That's why I don't sewermaxx anymore.

I've built a bot that can sewermaxx for me (I haven't used it @LeFrenchCel can confirm that I've asked for permission and it was denied). Honestly typing that many posts by hand just to inflate your post count is not a flex. With the time it would take to do 2000 posts you could easily learn how to build a bot with Python.

That's why I don't sewermaxx anymore.
interesting. I've just found POST requests are also on create-thread, so no complicated stuff.

I ssume a bot would be easy to access the APIs. the dificult stuff would be the randomized posts etc

interesting. I've just found POST requests are also on create-thread, so no complicated stuff.

I ssume a bot would be easy to access the APIs. the dificult stuff would be the randomized posts etc
Nah man I just made a clicker bot, I never fiddled with the JS console. It is literally that dead simple.

As for the randomized posts, I just gave it a chunk of text and it typed out individual words that way the automatic spam detector wouldn't activate (this isn't a secret it's all in the sewer rules).

Nah man I just made a clicker bot, I never fiddled with the JS console. It is literally that dead simple.

As for the randomized posts, I just gave it a chunk of text and it typed out individual words that way the automatic spam detector wouldn't activate (this isn't a secret it's all in the sewer rules).
Tbh due to JavaScript work (and how glitchy the websites are) i wouldn't trust "manual" bots (which does the same thing). All it takes to screw your perfect bot is some delay/disconnect in the UI.

For me, I find it easier to check what the ajax response; you can track the json by text.

But that could be just me; I'm a employed webdev and honestly, fuck JavaScript and HTML; these shitty languages are designed to adapt to errors, which makes them impossible to debug and account for exceptions.

Depends on the join date. It's no surprise users like @Emba have such a high postcount when they have been here so long. I don't suspect he cheats at all to get more posts. Ones like @lowz1r definitely cheated somehow. He joined after me and postmogged me so quick. He gained thousands of posts in a single day
Darth Aurelius proved join date means nothing. Especially since he only comments on his own posts and doesn't join in and play incel games

Darth Aurelius proved join date means nothing. Especially since he only comments on his own posts and doesn't join in and play incel games
Interesting

i remember intellau quoting from roblox forums or some shit which wouldn't render properly on my machine and i would be looking at plaintext html and roblox characters

I reset mine (admins can just change the numbers)

No real point in having that much as an admin plus I had been hogging the #1 spot for over 2 years lol
can you delete the whole post history?
also unsettling and animecel2d are at the top and others are missing too

can you delete the whole post history?
also unsettling and animecel2d are at the top and others are missing too
Site shut down for 7 hours when some1 with 30k got wiped

Wiping me would probably obliterate .is forever lol

Having a ton of posts does not make you "more" incel than others bruh. Some incels just have better things to do than to sit on this forum all day.