Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The 5 ACTUALLY most oppressed groups in the modern west

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
5- AUTISTS
Unable to perform in society, much larger rates of suicide, etc. Since this condition is much more prevalent among men (well, to be fair all conditions on this list are - which is pretty understandable since men have much less value in the modern west than women) they don't get as much sympathy from society.

4- INCELS
Toiling through your life as an individual full of testosterone and need for sex and love without being able to fulfill it to any remotely satisfactorily extent, all the while living in the most oversexualized period in human history and having to watch most other people having relationships. Since this is a male-exclusive condition, society doesn't care at all.

3- TRUECELS
Same as above, but with actual 0% chances due to your subhuman looks. You get through everything incels go through but with the bonus of your monstrous appearance heavily damaging you in all aspects of life.

2- PEDO/HEBEPHILES(and ephebophiles to a lesser extent)
You can hate them as much as you want, you can justify hatred and violence against them as much as you want, but the fact is: those men have a condition they didn't choose and because of it they're virulently hated and at the risk of getting themselves lynched, tortured, killed and jailed, even if they never actually touch a child in their lives. They are hands down the most oppressed group in the west nowadays. Well, except for...

1- TRANSAGE MEN
If being primarily/exclusively attracted to underage girls is already hard enough, imagine actually still feeling like you're of the age of those girls. You basically suffer all pedo/hebephiles/ephebophiles do, with the bonus of actually still feeling like you're of those girls' age, so you can't really function in society on top of that.

Last edited:
Ethnic trucels are the most oppressed.

Muslims more oppressed than all these tbh.

Nope,that would be manlets.Give your average foids the options to choose between a tall ethnic and a white manlet and get surprised by the results.If both are manlets then you're right but the point would still stand.
It's not opression when you deserve it,besides,they are getting all kind of shit for free,leftist scum always defend them and they are completely dependant on Europe to not die of hunger and poverty despite their shitty religion saying that they are superior to us and calling us infidels.Fuck them.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention necrophiliacs

You can't seriously believe that.
Yeah dude. They get portrayed as terrorists and “dangers to America” even though most of them just want to live a normal life.

Post 9/11 America has not been kind to Muslims.

You forgot to meantion necrophiliacs
Finding a corpse to have sex with and getting away with it is 100000000 times easier than both finding a girl willing to and getting away with sex with an underage girl as an adult male.

Muslims are the most opressed. Look at xinjiang burma europe and everywhere

Yeah dude. They get portrayed as terrorists and “dangers to America” even though most of them just want to live a normal life.

You have a point if you consider the US alone, but Muslims are not oppressed at all here in Europe. In fact they're INVITED to come here en masse and receive tons of benefits.

North Koreans are pretty oppressed too
Depends on a country, man. Transage men is actually pretty funny and kinda accepted among the left

No. You people are worshiped in Europe and apologized for in USA.
Every terrorist attack --> not all Muslims.
Every incel school shooting --> All incels are killers.

Anyone who thinks Muslims are hated are just another sector of the huge ethnic self-hate epidemic. I hate Muslims becasue they blow shit up irreverent and deny the living Christ as the Son of God, but let's be honest, most people love them... even if it's fake b/c they want the vote and that "orange man bad" resounds with them.

Muslims are the most opressed. Look at xinjiang burma europe and everywhere
You have a point if you consider the US alone, but Muslims are not oppressed at all here in Europe. In fact they're INVITED to come here en masse and receive tons of benefits.
Christians are still the most oppressed people on the planet other than ugly men. We are killed or imprisoned almost everywhere not in the first world, and in the first world we are not allowed to profess our faith fully. Some places are forcing Chrisitan churches to marry fags (or bake cakes as the famouse incident was). You don;t see this happening with mudslimes in America. Imagine being dumb enough to think mudslimes are hatred in europe... JFL they let you live there for free and you shit in the streets and rape white women.

Even many American conservative groups are leaving Christianity behind.

North Koreans are pretty oppressed too
The post is about oppression within the west. Of course starving to death in Africa or in a communist hellhole like NK is even worse.

Transage men is actually pretty funny and kinda accepted among the left
You're joking, right? We're not accepted AT ALL in the left. Go to inceltears and see the last post of mine they featured there, look at the comments to see what leftists have to say about my condition.
Don't most men feel like they're a different age than what they actually are, though? I usually feel younger than I am.
How young do you feel yourself?

You're joking, right? We're not accepted AT ALL in the left. Go to inceltears and see the last post of mine they featured there, look at the comments to see what leftists have to say about my condition.

How young do you feel yourself?
Dunno I read about this dude who decided to live as a young girl in Canada and even found people who "adopted" him, it all looked like a weird sex thing, but it was fucking hilarious

Jesus is the messenger of allah not the son of god as you heathens claim

Dunno I read about this dude who decided to live as a young girl in Canada and even found people who "adopted" him, it all looked like a weird sex thing, but it was fucking hilarious
If he's a man and want to be a girl he's transgender, which is a group pretty much worshiped in the modern left. But lest he say he's straight and attracted to underage girls.
You forgot about wamen bro
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Oh, my bad. Let me write about all the thousands of groups that come before them though, because women are the least oppressed group in the west (Well, maybe the second least after some particular elites).

Last edited:
No. You people are worshiped in Europe and apologized for in USA.
Every terrorist attack --> not all Muslims.
Every incel school shooting --> All incels are killers.

Anyone who thinks Muslims are hated are just another sector of the huge ethnic self-hate epidemic. I hate Muslims becasue they blow shit up irreverent and deny the living Christ as the Son of God, but let's be honest, most people love them... even if it's fake b/c they want the vote and that "orange man bad" resounds with them.

Christians are still the most oppressed people on the planet other than ugly men. We are killed or imprisoned almost everywhere not in the first world, and in the first world we are not allowed to profess our faith fully. Some places are forcing Chrisitan churches to marry fags (or bake cakes as the famouse incident was). You don;t see this happening with mudslimes in America. Imagine being dumb enough to think mudslimes are hatred in europe... JFL they let you live there for free and you shit in the streets and rape white women.

Even many American conservative groups are leaving Christianity behind.

The truth has been spoken

Jesus is the messenger of allah not the son of god as you heathens claim

Are you a muslim? Check this and this out

Are you a misogynist? Is akshualy womyn who are more oppressed

Accurate.

If the media promotes a group as a sympathetic victim, that means they aren't oppressed. A truly oppressed group would not have that support. Even if its all virtue signalling, nobody virtue signals for pedos.

This is a major pillar for my hate of SJWs, they lack common sense in this regard, or theyre just careless about logic.

Accurate.

If the media promotes a group as a sympathetic victim, that means they aren't oppressed. A truly oppressed group would not have that support. Even if its all virtue signalling, nobody virtue signals for pedos.

This is a major pillar for my hate of SJWs, they lack common sense in this regard, or theyre just careless about logic.
SJWs have no consistency whatsoever.

If you are black and autist its trully over for you.

1st of all, great list. I want to point out a pattern I noticed of all 5 groups having afflictions that are not visible which makes it easy for normies not to empathize with thos afflicted. Groups you mentioned are not only deprived of happiness by things out of their control, they are deprived of any empathy from the normies. This lack of empathy, over time, instills feelings of subhumanity in us, which only serves to further alienate us from humanity.

A person in a wheelchair will at least have people feeling sorry for them, helping them and including them in their social circles because their affliction can be percieved. It's easier to tell a sad ugly-looking guy to fuck off than it is to do the same who is visibly impared. When they bully us others will laugh with them and when they bully a person in a wheelchair others will consider them evil. Their empathy is 100% based on appearence of an individual in question.

Because normies will never percieve the true intensity of our anguish they will continue to treat us as less than human.

1st of all, great list. I want to point out a pattern I noticed of all 5 groups having afflictions that are not visible which makes it easy for normies not to empathize with thos afflicted. Groups you mentioned are not only deprived of happiness by things out of their control, they are deprived of any empathy from the normies. This lack of empathy, over time, instills feelings of subhumanity in us, which only serves to further alienate us from humanity.

A person in a wheelchair will at least have people feeling sorry for them, helping them and including them in their social circles because their affliction can be percieved. It's easier to tell a sad ugly-looking guy to fuck off than it is to do the same who is visibly impared. When they bully us others will laugh with them and when they bully a person in a wheelchair others will consider them evil. Their empathy is 100% based on appearence of an individual in question.

Because normies will never percieve the true intensity of our anguish they will continue to treat us as less than human.
Exactly. Being disabled can be even worse, but people will universally empathize with you. Governments will only go out their way to build infrastructure to accommodate you and give you pensions.
Well that means he is a pedo
Not necessarily. He can also be a hebephile, ephebophile or transage.

The truth has been spoken

Are you a muslim? Check this and this out
He is so subhuman looking i bet he has to convince his wife to stay with him by offering her an open relationship lmfao

Pedophiles get Zyklon B

I'm one of the few that originally defended Israel but turned heel after knowing the truth. I met a Muslim couple in a coffeehouse and they agree with a lot of things I said.

and yeah I'm Autist, I know the feeling. shame women will never likely know what's it like to be a sperg, since it affects them less. back in HS I proposed "autism sensitivity courses" for women before the pill concept even came into existence. of course women would reee but that's kind of reaction I would expect from holes that live life on tutorial mode.

Pedophiles get Zyklon B
Tbh. Fuck anyone that harms children.

I'm one of the few that originally defended Israel but turned heel after knowing the truth. I met a Muslim couple in a coffeehouse and they agree with a lot of things I said.

and yeah I'm Autist, I know the feeling. shame women will never likely know what's it like to be a sperg, since it affects them less. back in HS I proposed "autism sensitivity courses" for women before the pill concept even came into existence. of course women would reee but that's kind of reaction I would expect from holes that live life on tutorial mode.
I’m an autist too. Feelsbadman. :feelsrope:

Cope true list is
3. Incel
2. Curries
1. Gamers

that thread though calling Irish subhumans pissed me off as a Celtoiberian. pure blooded too, rare in the Jewsa.
Cope true list is
3. Incel
2. Curries
1. Gamers

all of them may have traces of Autism so cope yourself.

Accurate.

Remarkable how there exist so many people who can't see this.

Lends credence to Kohlberg's pre-/post-conventional ("NPC/PC") theory of human moral development. Everyone is too busy being programmed to be able to view the program.

Actual rank of privilege in the modern West (with proof):

1. Women
2. Women
3. Women
4. Women
5. Women
6. Jewish men
7. Muslim men
8. Gay men
9. Black men
10. Mestizo men/other "brown" minority men
11. White men
12. Curry men
13. Asian men
14. Bloodthirsty baby-killing sociopaths
15. Incels

PROOF:

Women are the most privileged, no question. Everything in society from top to bottom is designed to cater to them.

Jews are privileged because they control the media and the banks, but they are less privileged than women (see the Harvey Weinstein case. Mainstream society sided with the women, not him).

To determine the next few ranks, look at who is allowed to criticize who. Blacks can bash whites and Asians all day long and never get in trouble for it, but if they criticize gays, they get accused of "homophobia." Therefore, gays outrank blacks. Muslims, on the other hand, can get away with spewing even death threats against gays. LOL @ anyone who thinks Muslims are oppressed. Everyone is kissing up to them. Liberals want them under the "diversity umbrella," Bible-thumpers want them as allies against atheists, and the alt-right wants them as allies against Jews.

White people are oppressed politically, but privileged sexually. Curries have a small amount of political privilege ("dey be po' oppressed Third Worlders an sheeit" is enough to get them a little sympathy), but suffer massive sexual oppression. Asian men suffer massive oppression both politically and sexually.

Incels are the most oppressed group by far. Everyone else hates us, we're the go-to cardboard villains in every movie, TV show, and online argument, and we are relentlessly dehumanized day in and day out. Whenever an incel does something bad (whether it's real or fake), all incels are collectively blamed and a massive witch-hunt is started against us. Meanwhile, whenever a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, literally everyone in the mainstream media is falling all over themselves to shriek, "Not all Muslims are like that! We must wuv our Muslim brothers!"

Incels are the truly oppressed, and Asian men too. It's no wonder there's so much overlap between those groups.

Actual rank of privilege in the modern West (with proof):

1. Women
2. Women
3. Women
4. Women
5. Women
6. Jewish men
7. Muslim men
8. Gay men
9. Black men
10. Mestizo men/other "brown" minority men
11. White men
12. Curry men
13. Asian men
14. Bloodthirsty baby-killing sociopaths
15. Incels

PROOF:

Women are the most privileged, no question. Everything in society from top to bottom is designed to cater to them.

Jews are privileged because they control the media and the banks, but they are less privileged than women (see the Harvey Weinstein case. Mainstream society sided with the women, not him).

To determine the next few ranks, look at who is allowed to criticize who. Blacks can bash whites and Asians all day long and never get in trouble for it, but if they criticize gays, they get accused of "homophobia." Therefore, gays outrank blacks. Muslims, on the other hand, can get away with spewing even death threats against gays. LOL @ anyone who thinks Muslims are oppressed. Everyone is kissing up to them. Liberals want them under the "diversity umbrella," Bible-thumpers want them as allies against atheists, and the alt-right wants them as allies against Jews.

White people are oppressed politically, but privileged sexually. Curries have a small amount of political privilege ("dey be po' oppressed Third Worlders an sheeit" is enough to get them a little sympathy), but suffer massive sexual oppression. Asian men suffer massive oppression both politically and sexually.

Incels are the most oppressed group by far. Everyone else hates us, we're the go-to cardboard villains in every movie, TV show, and online argument, and we are relentlessly dehumanized day in and day out. Whenever an incel does something bad (whether it's real or fake), all incels are collectively blamed and a massive witch-hunt is started against us. Meanwhile, whenever a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, literally everyone in the mainstream media is falling all over themselves to shriek, "Not all Muslims are like that! We must wuv our Muslim brothers!"

Incels are the truly oppressed, and Asian men too. It's no wonder there's so much overlap between those groups.
High IQ.

1) Short men (5'5 range)
2) Indian men
3) Southeastern Asian looking men
4) Amerindian Latino with no white features
5) Regular Chinese men
6) Korean facial characteristics men
7) Arab with no white features
8) Black men with no white features