Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 40% creampie tax

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Take the Blackpill
★★★★★

Work work work to come home to an empty pussiless apartment, While men in the past had heaps of harems and got to creampie, Feel scammed yet?

Fuck are we living for? Gooning is getting boring, I want REAL Pussy! Then again as NPNW stated - IS IT REALLY YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU DONT GET PUSSY IN IT?

I FOR ONE ARE FED UP OF BEING TOLD TO BE PATRIOTIC FOR A COUNTRY WHO ABUSES ME, ITS CITIZEN, TAKING AWAY MY SEXUAL NEEDS, ITS JUST AS NECESSARY AS EATING A BURGER, I WANT PUSSY, ON MY DICK! NUTTING IN TIGHT CREAMPIE IS NECESSARY FOR A MANS MENTAL HEALTH, WE HAVE HIGH LIBIDOS, WHAT REWARD ARE WE GETTING AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK OR SUFFERING, NO PUSSY? NO ONE TO COME HOME TO?

BECAUSE THEY NOW HAVE RIGHTS THEY CAN CHOOSE TO GHOST 80% OF THE MEN AND FUCK THE CHADS, OH IM SURE AS FUCK THIS IS A SCAM, THERE USED TO BE ABLE TO FUCK WHEN THEY WERE SUBHUMANS TOO, WILD WEST TIMES, THE FUCK IS IT NOW? TINDER WHERE THE HOE CAN DRESS LIKE A SLUT AND DECIDE TO NOT FUCK US?

OH and to get work, I have to be black or something because of diversity hire in my own country, I barely see any white men in commercials and its always a nigger with a white foid, How the fuck is that gonna motivate me?

Why would i work while ahmed suleiman sits at home with our taxmoney meanwhile i get no pussy and the left keeps bringing in rapefugees pushing up food prices and housing prices?

Last edited:
No worries, inkwell, Pablo the Mexican or Ahmad the Egyptian will do your job while you rot at home.

No worries, inkwell, Pablo the Mexican or Ahmad the Egyptian will do your job while you rot at home.
Man, If i dont get to creampie a pussy soon, I will unleash ragnarok on this planet! My goverment banned brothels in 2007.

Now how the fuck am i gonna be motivated to support a country where id have to change my entire facial structure just to be loved or seen as human????

Man, If i dont get to creampie a pussy soon, I will unleash ragnarok on this planet! My goverment banned brothels in 2007.

Now how the fuck am i gonna be motivated to support a country where id have to change my entire facial structure just to be loved or seen as human????
Either you save and hookermaxx in other countries or..., well, no other legal way.

It never began, brocel. Nothing to do.