Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 320 year expansion from 1700 to 2020

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The world population was flat around 500 million people for at least 2,000 years before the year 1700. Then with industry, technology, science, non-corrupt, smart people it expanded from 500 million in the year 1700 to 8 billion people today.

Now we are starting down the other side of the curve. From 8 billion people today to 500 million in 300-400 years.

Nonstop growth was never sustainable in a non post scarcity society anyways.

Climate change will cause horrible heatwaves, droughts, floods, landslides which will kill most of the third world and reduce human population by 80 to 90%. God hates shitskins.

Nonstop growth was never sustainable in a non post scarcity society anyways.

Ya the exponential growth had to reverse at some point. My feeling is the sustainable world population is around 500 million.

Ya the exponential growth had to reverse at some point. My feeling is the sustainable world population is around 500 million.
Until some idiots decide line go up brrrrr is a good idea again and repeat the same mistakes.

Climate change will cause horrible heatwaves, droughts, floods, landslides which will kill most of the third world and reduce human population by 80 to 90%. God hates shitskins.

What I am thinking is all the third world nations will be almost completely eliminated of people in a few hundred years. Like once they get down to birthrates of like 1.05 children per woman, every generation will be half as much. And a generation is 25 years.

They will return to what they were in like the year 1800 with just some small tribes like Brazil could have less than 1 million people in 300 years.

Until some idiots decide line go up brrrrr is a good idea again and repeat the same mistakes.

The main mistake to me was sharing science with the rest of the world. The Europeans should have kept it secret, and kept how they were making things secret.

Imo the USA won't make the mistake this time with AI.. the code will be kept secret.

The main mistake to me was sharing science with the rest of the world. The Europeans should have kept it secret, and kept how they were making things secret.

Imo the USA won't make the mistake this time with AI.. the code will be kept secret.
Looks like technological/social stasis you see in scifi/fantasy genres will actually become a real life thing one day.

What I am thinking is all the third world nations will be almost completely eliminated of people in a few hundred years. Like once they get down to birthrates of like 1.05 children per woman, every generation will be half as much. And a generation is 25 years.

They will return to what they were in like the year 1800 with just some small tribes like Brazil could have less than 1 million people in 300 years.
Nah, God will exterminate all shitskins.

Nah, God will exterminate all shitskins.
The Georgia Guidestones were also engraved in Hindi and they allude to the elite's plans in case of humanity's mass depopulation. The puppetmasters want to keep you guys around and you'll just have to deal with it.

The depopulation can happen fairly quickly. Its just 4 halvings to get from 8 billion to 500 million.

8 billion to 4 billion
4 billion to 2 billion

2 billion to 1 billion
1 billion to 500 million

Looks like technological/social stasis you see in scifi/fantasy genres will actually become a real life thing one day.

If you look at the UK they seem to show where things are going. Your social rank/money/status will be what your family's position in the government department hierarchies is. And the incomes, privileges and benefits will go up exponentially the higher up the organization ladders you are.

i live in libya and if heat continue rising up due to climate change then in 50 or 100 years, im pretty sire all civilization will be totally destroyed here and most babies and old people will die 4 being too weak.