Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 3 types of Muslim men

psyop

psyop

Larp
1. Sexhaver - he'll start receiving female attention during puberty and because he's good looking enough he will pursue it and start fucking. He went to the same mosque as you, you both had the same teacher but it doesn't matter. Sex is more important than the word of Allah to him

2. Coper - he'll start desiring girls during puberty, maybe he'll pursue them but very quickly he will realise this isn't for him. So he'll find the perfect excuse, "I'm on deen." “Allah will reward my patience.” That cope alongside studying will last him until around 25 when college is done and he's settled into his new job. Incels fit this category.

3. Volcel- this guy will talk to girls during school, he might even have a gf but the fear of Allah won't let him cross the line of having intercourse. The thought of knowing he can get sex whenever you want will keep his heart from growing bitter. I knew many people like this is school and wish I was one of them.

No religion for your face

Egyptian Muslims I knew in HS were thugmaxxers who drank and smoked, but idk how many of them were sexhavers

The Failed Normie - He was never born into a religious family or brought up by an influential institution. Having experienced moderate success with women in the past, expectations for life were high yet missed milestones like marriage or children have left him disparaged and jaded. He believes by adopting Islam he may carefully integrate into religious cabals and acquire what is missing in his life, alternatively he believes his conversion justifies and validates the resentful beliefs his failures have amounted to.