Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 3 types of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Soft+meek+aloof+lion+i+put+the+minimal+amount+of_83d31c_6598163.jpg

Lmao this implies they don't care what incels think. the existence of inceltears debunks this
That's for the mgtow. Mgtow are different in that they ironically trash incels (a form of indirect whiteknighting). They say that all women are sluts, and that anyone can get laid, they just can't find a good woman. Incels are different than mgtow because they discuss the harm of not having sex, and call out women for denying them.

That's for the mgtow. Mgtow are different in that they ironically trash incels (a form of indirect whiteknighting). They say that all women are sluts, and that anyone can get laid, they just can't find a good woman. Incels are different than mgtow because they discuss the harm of not having sex, and call out women for denying them.
Oh shit yeah, I re-read the post
My bad

And there's 3 types of mgtow
Men who are actually going their own way

Men who were sent their own way

Incels larping as mgtow

Men sent their own way probably got a whiff of pussy before they were sent, so definition wise they wouldn't be incels.
Gotcha. That's not really an appropriate name though. That'd just be a normie with low smv (enough to get laid, but not with who/when/how they want it)

Gotcha. That's not really an appropriate name though. That'd just be a normie with low smv (enough to get laid, but not with who/when/how they want it)
That's how all normies are. You must be a chadlite to have a good sex life.

Oh shit yeah, I re-read the post
My bad

And there's 3 types of mgtow

Men who were sent their own way

Incels larping as mgtow

Nah just 2. The above are actually the same. The fuck is the difference between getting sent their own way and incel larping as mgtow? Both delusional.

Mgtow done right can only be done by chad tier men.

The MGTOW is summed up perfectly. They act like foids actually care if they leave the system.

Theres only one type of incel:

The incel. Foids dont care youre all the same, in their eyes your just ugly teehee.

I'd say betabuxxers sent their own way.

It does not matter if you call yourself incel, MGTOW or feminist. If you are ugly it literally does not matter to them.