Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 3 Prophets

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I made a list of 3 figures who I consider to have a Prophet status. And no its not exactly Jesus or Buddha or prophet Muhammad. I will show you what I mean. One day I might make a more informative thread about this once I read a number of texts. Now lets get into the list and just go through it quickly to keep the thread as short as possible:

1. Theodore Kaczynski - Prophet Ted
- Ted Kaczynski was definitely ahead of his time and anyone who read his texts will know what I'm talking about. And its not just his manifesto that is worth reading, its also his other texts. Recently I read a part of his "The truth about Primitive Life" text and it opened my eyes even more. I definitely recommend it to those of you who might be interested

2. Friedrich Nietzche - Prophet Nietzche
- In the second place is Nietzche. I haven't read much of his works or pretty much anything at all if I'm being honest but I heard a lot of good things about him and he might even be a canditate for the first place. @Anarcho Nihilist can confirm

3. Nikola Tesla - Prophet Tesla
- Ahead of his time and truly a high IQ prophet. He could see the world in a way most people couldn't and he was a fellow autist although not a dumb one like me. His biography is something that is on my must read list for sure

Honorable mentions include a gentleman whose full name I'm not allowed to mention (A) and I must especially mention Aajonus Vonderplanitz who could have been included on the top list aswell with his eye opening ideas about diet.

That is about it for now. Thoughts?

What do you think of jeff kiney, the guy that wrote diary of a wimpy kid.

didnt ted send pipebombs to people
ggs
Yes he mailed bombs to people but that is not the point. The point is that Ted said a lot of truth about our modern industrial society. I find myself agreeing with most of the things he said in his writings