Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 3 most fucked up users on. is (May 2022)

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
20% -callout/off topic in Inceldom Discussion
#3 @mistersinister
This rice midget is coping hard, thinking hes the shit with his useless physics master degree. He still gets no pussy and if hes lucky he will get shitty wageslave job in some sweat factory in China. Complety over for this nigga. Enough for bronce tho

#2 The silver medal goes to @InMinecraft This dickless autist is a 2D anime faggot who copes all day watch hentai bullshit. Hes a self-proclaimed genius who deserves a 10/10 blonde Gigastacey with perfect suckable feet. We all do, right?

#1 And Gold medalist is @NOfuture

Only real insiders know why this fuck up #1 without discussion.

Thank you

Last edited:
#3 @mistersinister
That rice midget is coping hard, thinking hes the shit with his useless physics master degree. He still gets no pussy and if hes lucky he will get shitty wageslave job in some sweat factory in China. Complety over for this nigga. Enough for bronce tho

#2 The silver medal goes to @InMinecraft This dickless autist is a 2D anime faggot who copes all day watch hentai bullshit. Hes a self-proclaimed genius who deserves a 10/10 blonde Gigastacey with perfect suckable feet. We all do, right?

Thank you
I'm not doing a physics masters

20% -callout/off topic in Inceldom Discussion

Jfl at you getting warned

Low IQ for posting this is inceldom discussion

How is this low iq when my post is about the biggest truecels in here?
Inceldom discussion doesn’t mean .is users it’s about the state of things as a whole unrelated to this forum.

Inceldom discussion doesn’t mean .is users it’s about the state of things as a whole unrelated to this forum.
Funny thing is threads like " my fav 3 users on. is are" are still allowed in ID....double standards

Where did i call out anyone???
#3 @mistersinister
This rice midget is coping hard, thinking hes the shit with his useless physics master degree. He still gets no pussy and if hes lucky he will get shitty wageslave job in some sweat factory in China. Complety over for this nigga. Enough for bronce tho

Thank you
Low IQ moment.

In my world, "calling out someone" means, asking him for a street fight, you stupid kiddie fiddler.
We're not in your world, you're in ours.

Calling someone out IRL means what you're saying. Online it just means you're calling them out by name for some negative thing, in this case being the most fucked up user.

XD

20% :feelskek:
This shithole must have a female mod or some shit, not even in looksmax.org are the mods this delicate

20% :feelskek:
This shithole must have a female mod or some shit, not even in looksmax.org are the mods this delicate
Fr. Fuck this I'm gonna go make an account on looksmaxx

I'd make it to the top 10 ngl