Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The 3 Main Reasons Why JBW Doesn't Work And Is a SCAM [It's over]

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
1. You're not a real white (main one)
-You're not 5'11+
-You're not light skinned
-You dont have blue eyes blonde hair
-You dont have a big dick
-You dont have money
-Youre not from USA/northern europe

Solution: become those things

2. Language barriers
In most countries in asia and SA, most people don't speak fluent english. To get the full effect of JBW, you must be able to speak at least some of the language or fluently.

Why would a girl want to date a guy she can barely communicate with?

Solution: learn the language

3. Male family members and friends shaming her
They're salty as fuck

Would a (mentally sane) white guy want a black guy fucking his daughter? NO!

It's not as bad cos whites have good genes for asian beauty standard and money but still, not ideal in some cultures

The hotter the girl, the more she gets shamed.

And the reason local guys will shame her is because once a girl gets with a giga high SMV guy. Guys feel like she is tainted. She will forever pine for him after he's gone with other girls and her ego will be inflated etc.

Solution: idk, any ideas?

1. You're not a real white (main one)
-You're not 5'11+
-You're not light skinned
-You dont have blue eyes blonde hair
-You dont have a big dick
-You dont have money
-Youre not from USA/northern europe
see I told you guys I'm an honorary ethnic:society:

I still think it would be worth the try if you're white

I still think it would be worth the try if you're white
Well yeah u get an smv boost if ur low value white but it’s not as simple as “just be white and book the flight”

Typical Neo Nazi Scumbag.

No way you think JBW doesn’t work?:feelshaha::feelshaha:. Just gloss over the thousands of studies/ tens of thousands of personal anecdotes in ALL parts of the world, including Africa which support JBW.

No way you think JBW doesn’t work?:feelshaha::feelshaha:. Just gloss over the thousands of studies/ tens of thousands of personal anecdotes in ALL parts of the world, including Africa which support JBW.
I literally proved that JBW does work but u can’t be a fake white lol

"you are not a real white man"

BEYOND BROOTAL :feelsrope:

the saddest part is that most people actually consider meds white when we are rarely any of the above.

My friend sent me a video with a bald nerd looking guy who goes to japan and manages to pick up three girls to do cocaine and sex with. Definately worse looking than what you described, I can send you the video if you want to see for yourself

My friend sent me a video with a bald nerd looking guy who goes to japan and manages to pick up three girls to do cocaine and sex with. Definately worse looking than what you described, I can send you the video if you want to see for yourself

share it brocel
its gonna put these whitecels on suiwatch

the saddest part is that most people actually consider meds white when we are rarely any of the above.
Isnt it usually people from those regions that consider themselves white ?

same with slavs

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Massimo The Lonecel

@Massimo The Lonecel @To koniec how am i a neo nazi scumbag. i simply stated genetic factors to what asian girls like. if anything it is them who are the neo nazi scumbags , not me

@Massimo The Lonecel @To koniec how am i a neo nazi scumbag. i simply stated genetic factors to what asian girls like. if anything it is them who are the neo nazi scumbags , not me
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i'm slav nazus considered slavs to be inferior
besides noodles slowly are becoming more loyal to ricemen due kpop explosion

same with slavs

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Massimo The Lonecel
brutal media racepill. Slavs don't have media halo at all to get JBW boost enough